Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Grand Lisboa Hotel, Macau, free drinks in the mini fridge, 1300 double bed with two breakfasts

103 0
Post time 2024-5-31 04:52:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Before going to Macau, I researched hotels and saw many people saying that Grand Lisboa was far away and the transportation was inconvenient. I was still hesitant about whether to book it. Now I tell the hesitant baby, go for it, it's really worth it. I booked 1300 double beds with two breakfasts, and I couldn't refund or change it if I booked it a month in advance. It was a bit of a loss. The hotel's own official website only charged 1000 for two breakfasts in the past two days. I regret it.

The room is very large, basically everything you need, a small refrigerator for free drinks, and the breakfast card for children at the buffet mountain is not very strict. We two adults and two children can eat some back. There are many categories, and they are all delicious, especially noodles and rice noodles. One person can finish two bowls. The golden belly and beef balls are more delicious than ordinary morning tea shops.

Here comes the point. Beautiful women who love taking pictures must not miss the sky garden, taking pictures is great! The hotel's swimming pool is divided into indoor and outdoor, next to the buffet mountain, the children in the building of Yaohan don't want to come out after strolling around, and you can ride the carousel for free with any consumption. The egg tarts in the gambling area are also delicious. There are many bus routes downstairs, so it's convenient to go anywhere.

Across from Grand Lisboa is Wynn Palace, MGM, and behind is Parisian. They are really close. I can walk there in high heels. Those who can't say it may have taken the wrong way in the hotel and got dizzy. Recently, a football star came to the hotel. I met him in the corridor. I made eye contact with him. I didn't recognize him, so I took two photos with him.

Macao-Grand Lisboa Hotel, Macau, free drinks in the mini fridge, 1300 double bed with two breakfasts
Macao-Grand Lisboa Hotel, Macau, free drinks in the mini fridge, 1300 double bed with two breakfasts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:34 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.159905 second(s), 31 queries .