Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Be careful about being scammed when booking hotels in Macau. Book hotels on the platform instead of paying to individuals.

170 0
Post time 2024-5-31 04:55:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I stayed in Macau for three nights. I summarized my experience of booking a hotel and shared it with everyone to prevent being cheated! I booked three different hotels

Night 1: Venetian Hotel (Figure 1 and Figure 2)
I booked it from a certain pig platform because it was the most cost-effective! The customer service phone said that there was no need to go to the front desk to register, and the housekeeper would contact us directly, and the housekeeper would deliver the room card to us! After arriving at the hotel, I contacted the housekeeper and gave us the room card, but when handing over the room card, it was a bit like an underground party. We dragged our luggage to the room, but the room card could not be opened when we swiped it. It was a thunderbolt. We were not cheated! My husband immediately contacted the housekeeper, and he sent us another room card. Fortunately, this time the room card could be swiped to open the door. I was shocked when I pushed the door in. It was too big, a 170-square-meter suite. Later I learned that this type of room is called a "room card room". The advantage of this type of room is that it is cost-effective, but it always feels not very safe!

Night 2: Sheraton Hotel, (Figure 3)
The hotel was also booked on a rental platform. After we arrived at the hotel, we just checked in with real name in the hotel lobby. The hotel is relatively old, but the advantage is that its location is quite good. You can sit in the window of the room and see the Parisian Hotel and the Ba Zi Tian Lun Hotel. The night view is quite good.

Grand Lisboa (Figure 4-Figure 8)
We originally planned to stay in Macau for two nights and go to Hong Kong for the third night. But because the hotels in Macau are much better than those in Hong Kong, we decided to stay in Macau for the third night. Here comes the point. Everyone, keep your eyes open and don't step on thunder. Before I went, I did a guide on Google and found that someone could book a hotel with a very high cost performance, so I asked my husband to add him on WeChat! The middleman pulled a group, and more than 10 people asked him to book a room in the group. I asked someone who went earlier than me, and he said that his room was checked in normally and he was not cheated! Because my husband is more cautious, he booked the first two nights on the platform! Thinking about whether we can find this person to book the third night, after all, someone has successfully checked in, so my husband contacted this person's WeChat and booked the hotel "City of Dreams" for the third night, only 1400/night. We had a lot of fun that night, and we didn't check in until after 8 pm! When we went to the front desk to check in, we were told that there was no reservation information for us! I went, and my first reaction was "Have we been cheated?" My husband WeChatted the other party, but the other party didn't reply to the message. He called directly on WeChat, but the other party didn't answer. Then he made more than 10 voice calls, but none of them answered! It's obvious that we were really cheated.

We quickly looked for a hotel on the platform, and finally booked the "Grand Lisboa Hotel" not far from this hotel! I have to say that this hotel was only 1600/night on May 1st. Whether it is the color matching, furnishings and furniture of the hotel room, I like it. The cost performance is also quite high. Isn't it a bit of a blessing in disguise,

Summary
1. Book a hotel on the platform, and the hotel can initiate a refund if you are not satisfied
2. Never pay money directly to individuals to book a room, it is easy to be cheated

Macao-Be careful about being scammed when booking hotels in Macau. Book hotels on the platform instead of paying to individuals.
Macao-Be careful about being scammed when booking hotels in Macau. Book hotels on the platform instead of paying to individuals.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:40 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.145246 second(s), 27 queries .