Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

When I come to Singapore again, I will stay at the St. Regis Singapore

153 0
Post time 2024-6-1 18:01:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Singapore-When I come to Singapore again, I will stay at the St. Regis Singapore

Turn on the cloud travel mode of memories. In November 2019, Archie and Maggie went to Singapore for a trip and accumulated the experience of staying at St. Regis for the first time in their lives. If you want to use one word to describe the overall feeling, it is "graceful and luxurious", another word to describe it, it is "golden and drunken", and another word to describe it, it is "rich and good". First send a video of the town post, the St Regis Champagne Sabrage Ritual, which is very unique. As a layman, my evaluation is "really artificial, but really cool!"

My writing skills are poor, so I will describe the whole process and experience of the stay in the form of a running account. Let me first talk about the booking experience. I booked a beggar room on Marriott's official website and used a suite voucher. Two or three days before check-in, I received an email confirming the upgrade. The room was a 90-square-meter "Caroline Astor Suite." This room was named after the hostess of the Astor family, a wealthy American real estate family. The price during the epidemic was SGD 558 (excluding tax). When I saw the email, I knew this trip was worth it.

Singapore-When I come to Singapore again, I will stay at the St. Regis Singapore

Let’s talk about the check-in experience. We arrived at the hotel at around 8 o’clock in the morning. We went to the front desk to ask if we could check in early, and we actually got a positive answer. It seems that Marriott Titanium has been maintained. The card is still very meaningful (want to know how to obtain high-level members of major hotel groups? Welcome to comment, follow and forward). When I opened the door, a retro luxurious atmosphere hit my face. After walking around the room, I felt that I had stayed in many hotels over the years, but this was indeed the first time that I had experienced such luxury. Laymen look at soft furnishings, experts look at hard furnishings, and experts look at bathrooms. This is a golden rule summarized during previous renovations. The Caroline Astor Suite has 1.5 bathrooms. The walls and floors are all paved with marble imported from Italy. I forgot the bathroom brand used, but I took out my phone and checked it out. One faucet is almost worth my monthly salary. Yes, LABORATOIREREMÈDE, used for St. Regis hotel supplies, is niche and high-end but the price is unknown. If the hardware of this hotel can score 100 points, then the software can score 120 points. Within a few minutes of staying in the room, the butler (Butler, one of the special services that St. Regis is proud of) brought the luggage and presented a welcome gift, two boxes of chocolates. After chatting for a while, we sent the housekeeper off and we went out shopping.

Because we made a reservation for the "ArtTour", we returned to the hotel around five o'clock in the afternoon. Art tour is a special service of St. Regis Singapore. Because the hotel owner is a well-known businessman and art collector in Singapore, a large number of artworks are displayed in the hotel. The "art tour" where a dedicated person takes the guests to enjoy it is also It came into being. We were very lucky that day. Only a group of us booked this service. We don’t know much about art, so I won’t go into details. However, the professionalism and friendliness of Ms. SageLuo, who was in charge of the tour, made us remember it fondly. new. After the 45-minute tour, Sage took us to the Italian restaurant next to the outdoor swimming pool for a "Happy Hour", but to be honest, it was not delicious.

I got up late the next morning and almost missed breakfast. As a luxury five-star hotel like St. Regis, the breakfast standard is still guaranteed, with rich varieties and acceptable taste, but it is lackluster. I have to mention here that the breakfast at W (WBaliSeminyak) in Bali is really great. It not only has basic meals for self-stay, but also has an a la carte menu with a wide variety of styles and first-class taste! It's just that W Bali is stingy in room upgrades...

Sage happened to see us when breakfast was almost finished, and said we must wait for her, and then left in a hurry. After a few minutes, we were given farewell gifts, a box of tea, a box of chocolates and two postcards. Especially the postcard with the photo of Archie and Maggie is really sincere and touching. After breakfast, we went shopping again. We returned to the hotel around 2pm, packed our luggage, checked out and left, moving to the Ritz-Carlton, Singapore.

The St. Regis Singapore is almost the same. Let me talk about the shortcomings of the hotel in my opinion: 1. The location. Some people think it is a quiet place in the middle of the hustle and bustle, but I think Orchard Road is not. Marina Bay location is good. 2. There is no executive lounge, and the happy hour is rather perfunctory. But the faults outweigh the faults. If I come to Singapore again, I will stay here again!

Finally, let me talk about an interesting little opportunity. When Archie first started working, he met a friend who worked at the Tianjin Ritz-Carlton. One time when he went to have a meal, he happened to meet the GM of Tianjin Ritz, Vincent Billiard. Sir, I said hello and added LinkedIn. Before this trip to Singapore, I was looking through LinkedIn and found that this eldest brother actually went to St. Regis Singapore to work as a GM. It felt more or less like "meeting an old friend in a foreign country".

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.138775 second(s), 27 queries .