Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

I grew up in Katsushika Shibamata, Tokyo, and was raised by the water of Emperor Shikaku.

185 0
Post time 2024-6-4 01:25:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Shibamata is located in the northeast corner of Tokyo, on the bank of the Edogawa River, in the old district of Tokyo, far away from the bustling city center. Compared with Shinjuku, Shibuya, and Harajuku, Shibamata is easier to leave a memory. In this quiet neighborhood, the shopping street in front of the Taishaku Ten-do santo still looks like the Showa era. It was here that A-in grew up.

In 1969, at the peak of Japan's rapid development, it was an era when everyone was driven forward by capital. A man who looked like a thunder god, with a square face and small eyes, appeared noisily at the door of the rice ball shop on the santo shopping street. "The Story of Tora-san" unfolded like this.

Shibamata is already an alternative backward place in Tokyo, where gold is everywhere. In the eyes of the Shibamata people who pursue the wealth of Ginza and work hard every day, A-in is sloppy, ambitious, and often teases his down-to-earth family. His 48 stories let me see the growth process of a passionate, kind, and unrealistic middle-aged peddler.

Tokyo-I grew up in Katsushika Shibamata, Tokyo, and was raised by the water of Emperor Shikaku.
Tokyo-I grew up in Katsushika Shibamata, Tokyo, and was raised by the water of Emperor Shikaku.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:35 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.124075 second(s), 29 queries .