Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

In Bali, I plant rice, surf, go to the SPA, and sleep until I wake up naturally every day.

679 0
Post time 2024-5-15 04:33:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Bali-In Bali, I plant rice, surf, go to the SPA, and sleep until I wake up naturally every day.

I often wonder if I will feel a little impetuous after staying in the city for a long time. Endless overtime, meetings and endless PPTs. No matter where I go, I am always queuing. Everyone Just like living in a hurry, traveling has become an important source of motivation for hard work.

I watched "Eat, Pray, Love" before and was deeply impressed by a line in it:

"The Balinese know: to stay happy, you must know where you are at all times. This is the most balanced place, just At the intersection of heaven and earth, it is neither too sacred nor too secular. Otherwise, life will be too tiring, and if you lose your balance, you will lose your strength."

Bali-In Bali, I plant rice, surf, go to the SPA, and sleep until I wake up naturally every day.

How many times have I been there. Every time I go to Bali, there are new discoveries, luxurious and escapist hotels, small bars hidden by the sea, or fashionable furniture stores in Ubud. They all say that travel is stolen happiness, and people here seem to be living it every day. In happiness.

I arrived in Bali late at night. As soon as I left the airport, I met the staff at the Four Seasons Hotel who picked me up. In addition to helping with my luggage, they also asked if I needed to go to the restroom and if I needed to buy anything. Are you hungry? It's more like coming home.

Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay

This Four Seasons Hotel in Jimbaran is about a 15-minute drive from the airport. The flight arriving late at night allowed me to rest at the hotel as soon as possible. Because it was too late the night before, the front desk told me that I could just go to the room and check in the next morning. In the morning, I walked along the bougainvillea and various tropical plants. Go to Taman Wantilan Restaurant for breakfast. Taman means "garden". In addition to having breakfast, you can also taste authentic Indonesian local dishes. The entire restaurant can See the magnificent coastline.

Before you even sat down, you were melted by the friendly smile of the waiter. The hotel's breakfast lasts until 11 o'clock in the morning. You can sleep in and enjoy a sumptuous brunch later. Then every day after I came to this restaurant, this guy could call me by my name and even knew that I loved drinking latte! !

The hotel is located next to the curved cliff at the southern end of Jimbaran Beach. It not only has the mountainous landscape but also can overlook the distance. The sea, a few years ago, a new Internet celebrity Restaurant Sundara was built at the southern end of Jimbaran Beach. It not only has the longest infinity ocean view swimming pool in Bali, but also It's also the best restaurant for cocktails and dinner, and of course the breakfast offerings are also outstanding.

One day the waiter enthusiastically recommended a local egg roll breakfast for me to try, which included fish, nine-story pagoda and chili. Eat it with rice and listen to the sound of the waves to start your day like a local.

At dusk, the restaurant will transform. Order a signature cocktail and watch the bonfire slowly light up by the pool. This has become one of the most romantic restaurants on the island. , many locals will also come here to have a drink and take a look at Jimbaran, which is not far away and is known as "the most beautiful sunset beach in the world".

The Sanskrit name of Sundara restaurant means "beautiful". Not only can you taste steak and seafood, but all the dishes are as good as before your eyes. The sea is as beautiful as the sea, and the hotel has taken great pains to create a sense of ambiguity in both the presentation and the taste. You will be nostalgic for such a time, which is short and beautiful. You will be slightly tipsy and just walk along the coast back to your room.

The Four Seasons Resort Jimbaran Bay, which opened in 1993, has created a precedent in the hotel industry since its opening. It was the first hotel in the world to bring a swimming pool. Perhaps we are used to seeing luxury hotels with all rooms in these days, but this hotel is the originator.

Many people also worry about whether the hotel will age after decades. All worries will disappear the moment you open the door. The hotel specially invites the team of international master Jaya A two-year comprehensive design and renovation of 147 villas including noble, luxury, imperial and royal villas has been completed and opened. In a sense, this is a very new old hotel, both in terms of aesthetics and comfort throughout the hotel. The beauty of the world has reached new heights.

The independent bedroom extends the view to the swimming pool and seaside outside the window, and the bathroom It is divided into two areas, indoor and outdoor. The smell of aromatherapy is also the woody fragrance specially found for the room. You can light an incense stick before going to bed at night and have a good sleep. In addition to the private small courtyard outside the room, you can also completely distinguish the independent space. Even if you are a couple or family, you can enjoy your own private time without disturbing each other.

The room is too comfortable and you want to participate in a variety of outdoor activities. This is really a contradictory thing. , in addition to the outdoor swimming pool resort, there are so many water sports facilities that you can play for a week. You must try the first sea bike in Bali. Basking in the sun and watching the coconut palms floating in the sea in the distance is an experience you have never had before.

If you are interested in art, don’t miss Ganesha in the hotel. It feels like the locals are all artists. I happened to be there that day I met a weaving class and weaved various handicrafts out of a leaf. Before I left, the guy also made a hat for me. In addition to weaving, there are also different courses such as Balinese traditional music and painting to choose from.

After a day of outdoor sports, it was time to book a SPA for yourself. The car went through the seaside path all the way to the shore. , the physical therapist is more like a yoga master, using a bamboo to open the body, listening to the sea breeze and meditating, stretching the breathing and senses in the whole body, and then completely falling asleep in the pavilion of this SPA for the next hour.

This is just an ordinary day at the Four Seasons Resort Jimbaran Bay in Bali. Listen to the sea breeze, do yoga and then go to the beach for a drink. Time is taking care of you. I don’t want to go back on this kind of journey.

Address: Jimbaran Kuta Selatan Bali 80361
Tel: +62 (361 ) 701010
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan

If the Four Seasons Resort Jimbaran Bay is half sea water and half mountain, the Four Seasons Resort Bali Sanyan located on the banks of the Ayung River in Ubud is another. A kind of escape from the world, it can be reached in about 50 minutes by car from Jimbaran. The Obama family also stayed in this hotel before during their vacation.

Turn into a small alley from a noisy street. The moment I got off the bus, I didn’t realize it was a hotel. I walked through the long plank road above and went to the next floor. Going up the stairs, you can hear the Indonesian folk music beating in the valley reverberating far away before reaching the lobby. The designer presents the beauty of the rice fields in the valley in front of you in a special way, giving you an absolutely paradise-like stay experience.

The entire hotel is sunken, from the lobby to the room, the welcome gifts include frangipani flowers and local ethnic groups. You can choose a favorite color of silk and satin to visit the temple, and the greeting card in the room is taken from the hotel’s rice fields.

You don’t have to rush to the room. Find a comfortable place at the bar on the first floor and look at the valley in the distance. Drink a signature cocktail and enjoy the mountain breeze to calm down your whole heart. The bartender at the bar will I chatted with you for a few words, what are my plans for today or what kind of wine do I like to drink in particular? If I didn’t know, I would have thought that you have been living here for a long time.

Going down from the front desk is the Ayung Terrace restaurant, one of the best in Ubud. From breakfast to dinner, find a seat to the side and listen to the sound of the gurgling river. You can find complete relaxation here at any time.

In addition to providing authentic Indonesian local dishes, the powerful chef team will often combine Western food and Indonesian food, even if you eat three times in a row You will never get tired of it, and what’s even better is that all the waiters can call you by name when serving food.

Another restaurant in the hotel Riverside Cafe Located on the banks of the Ayung River, many people will swim or have a drink here when the weather is good, but it has a unique smell even on rainy days.

In the evening, ask the butler to reserve a place by the river for dinner. This restaurant cooks very authentic international cuisine and has been renovated. Many of the sauces are adapted to local tastes, and the servers, who are also sommeliers, are familiar with how each wine pairs with today's dishes.

It’s time to go back to the room and take a look Well, because the entire hotel is built from top to bottom along the terrain of the valley, from a distance it seems that all the rooms are hidden in the valley, so when you go home, you have to go downstairs first to reach it. In the main building There are a total of 18 suites on both sides of the hotel. The most basic room area starts from 170 square meters, which basically beats other hotels. The villa room type is even more stunning. The entire room is divided into outdoor living room, courtyard, outdoor swimming pool and outdoor shower. There are several pavilions. This part makes it feel like you can spend a day outside the bedroom. The local teak wood is customized for this hotel through the designer's unique ingenuity.

The room is dominated by warm teak wood and decorated with a few local handicrafts , if you want, you can have a good nap in the room or anywhere outdoors. The floor-to-ceiling sliding doors can well present the sense of space in front of you. With the view of the courtyard and absolute privacy, you may wish to experience a hermit-like life here.

Except for breakfast and dinner in the restaurant during the few days I stayed, I basically didn’t feel that there were too many people in the hotel. The lush plants and sunken design make everyone come here for vacation. Everyone can find a peaceful place of their own.

A good hotel will not advise you on what to do, but follow them We went to play together. One morning I followed my guide Agus to experience the life of local farmers for half a day. He was very talkative and loved fitness and outdoor sports. He had a beautiful daughter. He was also the guide for the Obama family before they hiked here. It is said that the Obamas It was so good that I learned that all the employees and guests wanted to take photos with him, so I set aside an hour to take photos of the entire hotel.

Hike for one hour in the valley and then follow The farmer uncle will go to the fields to plant rice together. He will first explain to you the entire food sowing process, from plowing to transplanting and finally harvesting. Roll up your pants as if you were a child and go to your hometown in the countryside. Finally, have a hearty breakfast facing the rice fields and follow the four seasons. The joy of traveling.

The hotel also provides free shuttle service to and from Ubud city every day. If you have time, you can also go to the city to visit nice shops or eat ice cream. Every day here is a new day.

Address: Ubud Bali 80571 Indonesia

Tel: +62 (361) 977577

The so-called travel,Discover the beauty of the four seasons in life in a short time Start now,Follow the Four Seasons Hotel to discover the new journey!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:22 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.126180 second(s), 27 queries .