Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Charter a car for travel in Hualien, Taiwan. The drivers are all locals and are familiar with the local environment.

174 0
Post time 2024-6-8 06:06:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

We chartered a car to visit Hualien for 2 consecutive days. Because several famous attractions in Hualien are relatively scattered, and according to the local uncle, the local buses are very unreliable and taxis are super expensive, so chartering a car is the best choice!

The chartered car drivers are all locals and are very familiar with the traffic control rules of local attractions. We first went to Taroko's Shakadang Trail, Swallow's Mouth, Jiuqu Cave, Changchun Temple, Qingshui Cliff, and Qixingtan. Taroko is really beautiful. Swallow's Mouth and Jiuqu Cave looked ordinary and didn't expect much when I saw the pictures on the Internet at first, but they were very spectacular when I saw them in person! It's a beauty that can't be captured by a camera!

After seeing the mountains, we set off to the beach. The sea at Qingshui Cliff is really beautiful! ! I went to the scenic spot to take pictures but found that I couldn't take the angles that I saw on the Internet, so I asked the driver. The driver took me to another scenic spot after looking at the pictures on the Internet (Figure 1). Sure enough, this angle felt right~ There is no road leading to the beach in the Qingshui Cliff area. If you want to step on the water, you can go to Qixingtan. Although the sea water is not that beautiful, you can step on the water and sit on the beach to enjoy the sea breeze~ I think Hualien is the most beautiful in this trip! ! You must go to Hualien!

Taiwan-Charter a car for travel in Hualien, Taiwan. The drivers are all locals and are familiar with the local environment.
Taiwan-Charter a car for travel in Hualien, Taiwan. The drivers are all locals and are familiar with the local environment.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:39 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.145293 second(s), 31 queries .