Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Thappraya Safari Pattaya Zoo: real shooting, horse riding, bungee jumping, boating, angry birds, go-kart fun

588 0
Post time 2024-6-8 19:20:26 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A little-known zoo in Pattaya, there are many elephants to ride, and you don't have to wait for hours like in the Elephant Village to ride an elephant. And there are much more facilities than the Elephant Village. The Elephant Village only has some wild animals and beach buggies, and there is nothing to play. Thappraya Safari not only has a low price and twice as long as the Elephant Village, but also has real shooting, horseback riding, bungee jumping, boating, angry birds, karts, off-road motorcycles, etc.

Pattaya-Thappraya Safari Pattaya Zoo: real shooting, horse riding, bungee jumping, boating, angry birds, go-kart fun
Pattaya-Thappraya Safari Pattaya Zoo: real shooting, horse riding, bungee jumping, boating, angry birds, go-kart fun

When you come here, you can say that you have played everything in other places in Pattaya except water sports. I think I only went to the tiger park to touch the tiger this time. There were also many people and I waited for most of the day to take a photo. The price was expensive. It cost more than 2,000 yuan to touch two kinds of tigers, while Thappraya Safari cost 600 yuan to touch two kinds of tigers and take photos for you!

Now I don't know if it's because there are no internet celebrities recommending it. There are only a handful of people coming to this park, but the staff are very enthusiastic. I played Angry Birds. There were waiters all the way to the site. There were five or six staff members on site. Two of them put on safety clothes for you, two of them buckled your seat belts for you, and one drove a car to pull the car. It was really cute! ! ! The key is that the staff here are very enthusiastic. Unlike the Tiger Park Elephant Village, they are a bit indifferent to tourists except for selling you games and riding elephants. The price is also more cost-effective than other places.

I also took pictures of the attractions and prices above. Even shooting is cheaper than other places. There are 50 rounds for 3,000 Thai people. I have a place where I can parachute in War Rat. The maximum number of rounds is 3000 Thai baht. The original price of riding an elephant in the Elephant Village is 900 Thai baht for only 15 minutes. The elephants here are all idle. You can sit for 30 minutes for 600 Thai baht! And what I am a little unhappy about the elephant riding is that when you are about to reach the end, the staff who ride the elephant will ask you for a tip. I give 20 Thai baht, but he still doesn't want it. He said the minimum is 100 Thai baht!

This trip to Thailand really felt that the consumption in all aspects of Thailand has increased a lot. Although I went there during the Songkran Festival, this trip cost more than 30,000 yuan. If I hadn't had to rush back to Bangkok to take a flight on the last day, I could have checked in all the projects here at once, without having to go to a place to touch the tiger, and then take a taxi to go to shoot guns, which cost a lot of time and money.

I believe that everyone has also seen a lot of topics about the rising consumption in Thailand recently. Even a tuk-tuk, which I only need to pay 100 baht for on garb, tuk-tuk charges me 300 or 400, and I won't do it for 200! When did the fuel cost of a motorcycle become more expensive than a taxi? If I wasn't in a hurry and afraid of traffic jams, I wouldn't want to take a tuk-tuk or a motorcycle anymore.

Also, if you take a taxi in Thailand, it would be better to use Bolt. The price difference with Garb is two or three times! It's just ripping us "foreigners". Thailand is no longer a cheap and fun country. It has become very commercialized and people are not so humane and enthusiastic. Thappraya Safari is really the last piece of pure land I found in this 10-day trip to Thailand!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:32 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.193941 second(s), 30 queries .