Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Taiwan travel fragments, delicious, fun and beautiful things are all here

61 0
Post time 2024-6-9 22:09:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. A must-check-in road in front of Taipei City Hall. There are fewer people than in Ximending, so you can take your time to take photos
2. Beautiful Sun Moon Lake, the water is super blue
3. Cingjing Farm, there are so many cute things, you can buy feed to feed, the scenery is so beautiful🥹
4. The scenery on the road feels like Japan
5. Very lively Ximending, selling a lot of food, souvenirs, clothes, etc., you can't finish shopping
6. Taipei 101 can see the scenery of Taipei, super beautiful (I am afraid of heights, my legs are really weak)
7. All delicious and drinkable, a lot of food that you can't finish eating
8. Minglun egg pancake is really delicious, just opposite Fengjia Night Market
9. It was super cold and windy in Yinyang Sea that day, and it was drizzling, so it was a pity that I couldn't check in
10. Chifeng Street sells clothes and some food
11. Houtong Cat Village has a lot of cats, each one is so fat and cute
12. Jiufen with crowds It was raining that day, only 10 degrees, very cold
13. Gozenjocha has delicious matcha desserts. A set meal is only NT$389. It is right at the Tamsui MRT station
14. Gongyuan Eye Clinic Ice Cream is highly recommended. There are many flavors to choose from, but I personally don’t think it’s anything special
15. Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall is a tourist attraction. The building is very beautiful
16. This crispy donut shop is highly recommended! It’s near Ximending
17. After Rain Cafe’s matcha desserts are really delicious. They also provide some salty food. I recommend their dumplings and beef noodle soup. They are delicious

Taiwan-Taiwan travel fragments, delicious, fun and beautiful things are all here
Taiwan-Taiwan travel fragments, delicious, fun and beautiful things are all here

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:00 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.154831 second(s), 31 queries .