Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

A collection of bars you can't miss in Chiang Mai | Drink in seven bars in two days

113 0
Post time 2024-6-10 16:56:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

TOP 7 bars you must visit in Chiang Mai, Thailand, a wonderful nightlife experience in Southeast Asia

1. Midlife Crisis (Pictures 2-3)
The store door is a bit hard to find. You have to go in and go up to the second floor when you get to the door. It is hidden in front of the door. There is not much space. There is a big bar. The wine list is very novel. The blind spots are very delicious, so I drank four glasses.

2. Thuub Bar (Pictures 4-5)
The most surprising bar on this trip is a bamboo forest hidden in the hotel. I accidentally ordered a new off-menu product. The layering is amazing.

3. The white rabbit (Picture 6)
There are not many choices in the store. I ordered two glasses of strong wine, but they are both very delicious. The products are great. It is my favorite flavor. It is not particularly special but very classic.

4. Noir Jazz Bar (Pictures 7-10)
A bar with jazz performances, but there is no live on Monday. Be careful not to miss it! The entrance is hidden in the parking lot. It is very hard to find. The wines are very interesting. Many of them are combined with jelly candy.

5. San Cocktail bar (Pictures 11-12)
Near Noir, you can go together. It has a very atmospheric bistro atmosphere. The first floor is a long bar. The wines are generally fresh Japanese style.

6. Gladwell (Pictures 13-15)
I am a little numb after drinking here. There are classics and special blends. The bartender sister is very nice. She shared with us many good bars in Chiang Mai~

7. The continental bar (Pictures 16-18)
American speakeasy bar hidden behind the bookcase on the second floor. It is very interesting. The wine is also very good. But if you don’t like onions, I suggest you don’t order my drink. Haha, the onion taste is too strong.

ChiangMai-A collection of bars you can't miss in Chiang Mai | Drink in seven bars in two days
ChiangMai-A collection of bars you can't miss in Chiang Mai | Drink in seven bars in two days

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.169089 second(s), 32 queries .