Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Tokyo Bar Trench, selected as one of the World's Best Bars, the customers are very friendly

138 0
Post time 2024-6-10 16:59:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you happen to be alone (not waiting for a table), E people love to make friends and can chat in English. Please don't miss Bar Trench. The shop is very small, and it can barely accommodate about 10 people including the outdoor area. The wine racks are as dense as bookshelves. The bartenders are all Japanese and foreigners. They speak English very well and are willing to chat with customers. And because the shop is small, the customers are mixed together. I chatted with the two people next to me for three hours from the time I sat down to the time I left. We shared the drinks we ordered. It happened that I met the American next door who was a bartender in New York. We talked about many cocktail moments in life, the source of inspiration for creation, the opportunity to enter the industry, personal special, people experience, etc. It was very interesting. For me, if I don't go to the bar to socialize, it is hard to imagine where I can go to meet people from other professional backgrounds to chat about everything.

Bar Trench was originally recommended by a Japanese bartender friend in Beijing. Later, I found that all the bars he recommended were on the list of The World Best Bars. I thought it was very cheesy, but the actual experience, the atmosphere was wonderful, and the wine was also first-class. It is fun to talk about drinking with people who don't understand, but it is completely unnecessary to be embarrassed or ashamed. Every special is a piece of the bartender's understanding of the world that he breaks off and shares with you. I like the moment when I am amazed by the complex taste, but I can't tell what the ingredients are. It reminds me that I know nothing about the world and nature, and I am so shallow.

In short, please be bold to talk, a small space will light up your night.

Tokyo-Tokyo Bar Trench, selected as one of the World's Best Bars, the customers are very friendly
Tokyo-Tokyo Bar Trench, selected as one of the World's Best Bars, the customers are very friendly

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:26 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.157291 second(s), 33 queries .