Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

URAWAZA, a sensual bar in Shibuya, Tokyo, with live performances by resident rappers

120 0
Post time 2024-6-10 16:55:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It was the first time I went clubbing with my friends. It was also a spur-of-the-moment decision. I decided to go when I saw my favorite rapper post that he had a performance tonight while I was having dinner (I would not have gone alone).

We went there at 10pm and didn't leave until after 3am after watching the live show. If I hadn't been unable to stand the cigarette smell inside, I would have stayed there until 4am and caught the early bus. (I washed my hair twice before the smell was basically gone)

Overall, I felt very happy and it wasn't as terrible as I imagined. People in this circle are very friendly and nice, but you can also enjoy it here by yourself. It's really fun to have the DJ play songs you've heard before. The wine is also delicious (I only drank that one)

The main purpose of going there was to watch the performance of my favorite rapper. It was really fun to watch it up close in such a small venue. I was even happier to take a group photo later (but I looked so ugly in the photo x). But the other rappers sang very well, the DJ played very good music, and some of them were very handsome

Update the next day: There will be no next time. My schedule has been completely messed up. I woke up the next day with a headache all day. I couldn't stand it.

Tokyo-URAWAZA, a sensual bar in Shibuya, Tokyo, with live performances by resident rappers
Tokyo-URAWAZA, a sensual bar in Shibuya, Tokyo, with live performances by resident rappers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:31 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.147505 second(s), 32 queries .