Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

You can see the night view of Tokyo Tower, and the panoramic floor-to-ceiling window high-altitude bar is $20/person

103 0
Post time 2024-6-10 17:07:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to several bars/restaurants with views of Tokyo Tower.
I have to say this view is the most satisfying to me!
I didn’t stay in the hotel and enjoyed the 240-degree panoramic floor-to-ceiling window seat.
Walk-in without reservation is suitable for people like me who are afraid of taking taxis.
And there is no minimum consumption for the window seat. The wine seat fee is converted to $15.
I wrote $20 per person because I also ordered fries.

Tokyo-You can see the night view of Tokyo Tower, and the panoramic floor-to-ceiling window high-altitude bar is $20/person
Tokyo-You can see the night view of Tokyo Tower, and the panoramic floor-to-ceiling window high-altitude bar is $20/person

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:29 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.137032 second(s), 32 queries .