Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Kabukicho TOWER ZERO CLUB has 4 floors, each with different music and themes.

154 0
Post time 2024-6-10 17:08:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This nightclub is on the first floor of the last picture I posted. Does it look familiar? It is located on the first floor of Kabukicho TOWER. This tower has just opened. The most impressive rooftop looks like a sublimated shape.

This nightclub is very large, leading to the center of the earth, on the fourth floor below ground. The music and theme are different on each floor. The main floor is an electronic music disco center. Unlike in China, there are usually more standing seats. The booths can also be booked in advance. Watch the video, the music is super nice, I don’t like drinking, I like listening to music and dancing. If I didn’t have children, I would have rushed in long ago.

With this location, this location, and this scale, young people are going back to Shinjuku again. Oh no, young people in Asia are going to come to TOKYO to disco again.

Tokyo-Kabukicho TOWER ZERO CLUB has 4 floors, each with different music and themes.
Tokyo-Kabukicho TOWER ZERO CLUB has 4 floors, each with different music and themes.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.130669 second(s), 32 queries .