Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

A survey of the "hotel brothel" in Osaka Shintaiyama. The brothels here all recruit girls from outside.

67 0
Post time 2024-6-10 23:29:06 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Two months later, I visited the "Hotel Brothel" in Shintayama again. I took the Hanwa Line and got off at Shintayama Station, then walked to the brothel cluster. On the way, I met several men who looked like customers, and I arrived at the brothel at around 18:00. The brothels here all dispatch girls from outside, and the girls do not wait for customers in the brothel (detailed information about the "Hotel Brothel" in Shintayama is introduced in the member area).

Osaka-A survey of the "hotel brothel" in Osaka Shintaiyama. The brothels here all recruit girls from outside.

I entered a brothel at random. First, I chose a 15-minute service and paid 8,500 yen. I told my mommy that I like young and slim girls. My mommy took me to the sex room and asked me to take a shower first, and she started calling the girls.

I went to the shower room to take a simple shower and brush my teeth, then sat down and waited for the girls. The girls soon appeared. The girls were dignified, slim, with bright skin and blonde hair, which was very good. After the girls confirmed the time, they turned off the TV and dimmed the lights. We took off our clothes. The girls asked me to lie down, and the two of us started kissing, which soon turned into a deep kiss.

Osaka-A survey of the "hotel brothel" in Osaka Shintaiyama. The brothels here all recruit girls from outside.

My little brother responded, and the girls started to blow the flute without a condom. Seeing that my little brother was ready, the lady put a condom on my little brother and put them together in a normal position. The two kissed and made love, and after several rounds, they had sex. It was very satisfying. After hugging the lady and parting, I took the candy and left the store. I felt that the lady was polite, honest, and provided excellent service, which left a good impression on me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:33 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.132694 second(s), 31 queries .