Marcia Raymond Publish time 2024-5-19 02:48

The Curator bar, recommend the walk through and Agua de Metl Asia ranking 34/50

The Curator

The only Filipino Bar on the list is in Makati, Manila. The overall atmosphere is okay, the front store is coffee, and a quiet small door leads to the hidden Bar (Picture 3)

Actually, this city is a bit boring overall. I believe most people will be when traveling. Arrange your itinerary within 1-3 days. Even if it’s only one day, you can choose here for the evening

The wine list of this Bar is very interesting - ingredients + bartender + story + taste map, hand-drawn It is presented on one page 📃. I put the last few pictures. They are very beautiful and make people want to choose more cups.

Picture 6 is the walk through, which is sweet, rich and soft, and blends well. The edge of the cup is pepper powder, which adds a new layer of taste experience, which is very good

Picture 5 Another glass of Agua de Metl, I don’t recommend it The taste of tomatoes and green peppers 🫑 is too overwhelming, I failed, it is not suitable for me

It is recommended to look through the wine list , choose the one that suits you

In addition, the Philippines is really a food desert, which is disappointing. It can be said that there is no such thing as local Filipino food I can only I often choose fine dining and Spanish food. The only comfort is that seafood is relatively cheap

Address: 134 Legaspi Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1634

Pages: [1]
View full version: The Curator bar, recommend the walk through and Agua de Metl Asia ranking 34/50