Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

The Curator bar, recommend the walk through and Agua de Metl Asia ranking 34/50

240 0
Post time 2024-5-19 03:48:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Curator

The only Filipino Bar on the list is in Makati, Manila. The overall atmosphere is okay, the front store is coffee, and a quiet small door leads to the hidden Bar (Picture 3)

Actually, this city is a bit boring overall. I believe most people will be when traveling. Arrange your itinerary within 1-3 days. Even if it’s only one day, you can choose here for the evening

The wine list of this Bar is very interesting - ingredients + bartender + story + taste map, hand-drawn It is presented on one page 📃. I put the last few pictures. They are very beautiful and make people want to choose more cups.

Picture 6 is the walk through, which is sweet, rich and soft, and blends well. The edge of the cup is pepper powder, which adds a new layer of taste experience, which is very good

Picture 5 Another glass of Agua de Metl, I don’t recommend it The taste of tomatoes and green peppers 🫑 is too overwhelming, I failed, it is not suitable for me

It is recommended to look through the wine list , choose the one that suits you

In addition, the Philippines is really a food desert, which is disappointing. It can be said that there is no such thing as local Filipino food I can only I often choose fine dining and Spanish food. The only comfort is that seafood is relatively cheap

Address: 134 Legaspi Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1634

Manila/Luzon-The Curator bar, recommend the walk through and Agua de Metl Asia ranking 34/50
Manila/Luzon-The Curator bar, recommend the walk through and Agua de Metl Asia ranking 34/50

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:54 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.127656 second(s), 31 queries .