Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

The Curator Coffee & Cocktails in Makati, a combination of a coffee shop and a small bar

163 0
Post time 2024-7-31 00:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I saw a quiet bar recommended on Instagram. It is a combination of a cafe and a small bar. It mainly sells coffee during the day and cocktails at night. There is coffee outside the store, and the inside is what you see in the photo. The place is quite small, with only two large tables and some seats against the wall, which can only accommodate about 25 people.

I ordered Bamboo Forest, which was a disaster! You can tell the waiter what flavor you like and ask him to mix it for you. I asked him to mix me a cup of orange. I think the six cups we ordered are very ordinary. I may not be able to drink it hahahaha.

To be honest, the atmosphere is just average. It is mainly for friends to chat. This store only has cocktails, no food! I went there after dinner. This store is in Makati, on the same street as Chi Cha San Qian. The store is quite inconspicuous and there is no sign saying Curator.

Manila/Luzon-The Curator Coffee & Cocktails in Makati, a combination of a coffee shop and a small bar
Manila/Luzon-The Curator Coffee & Cocktails in Makati, a combination of a coffee shop and a small bar

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175096 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list