Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

A one-day trip to Mount Fuji in Tokyo, Japan: avoid clouds and get up as early as possible

213 0
Post time 2024-10-6 00:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

You must get up early to see Mount Fuji, because there may be clouds in the afternoon, or it is easy to be backlit when taking pictures, so try to get up early. Take the train to Otsuki Station in Shinjuku at around 7:30! The first half is Shinjuku-Otsuki. After arriving at Otsuki Station, you need to get off the train to change carriages and seats, because only carriages 1 to 4 of the train I took are between Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi, and the rest of the carriages are not, so you need to change seats. From Otsuki to Lake Kawaguchi at around 8:30. After getting off the train, you can go out and play!

Check in at Lawson convenience store near Kawaguchiko Station-Oshino Hakkai-Passing Shimoyoshida to take pictures-Arakurayama Sengen Shrine-Hikkawa Clock Shop-Gatsueji-Kawaguchiko-Shinjuku. I run to the scenic spots alone, so I basically walk.

Lawson Station is on the left side of Kawaguchiko Station. Walk 50 meters to the left after exiting the station and you should be there. After taking the photos, I went back to the station and took the bus to Oshino Hakkai. When I got to Oshino Hakkai, I bought a 300 yen ticket to the observation deck and went in to take photos. It was really beautiful. I went to the store to buy Mount Fuji souvenirs. The Mount Fuji-shaped cookies were 600 yen a box and looked very good and suitable for giving as gifts. They were also limited to Mount Fuji.

Picture 4 was taken by me on the bus. Mount Fuji is really beautiful. You can take photos of Mount Fuji from different angles even when you are on the bus. Pictures 5 to 7 were taken when I got off the bus at Mount Fuji Station and walked towards the Arakurayama Sengen Shrine. I took photos when there was no train and when the train passed. Pictures 8 and 9 are of the Arakurayama Sengen Shrine and on the way down the mountain.

Picture 10 is the Hikawa Tokei, and Picture 11 is when you walk from the Hikawa Tokei to Tsukoeji Temple. You will pass through several small roads with many shops, but most of the shops are closed on 234 days a week. I found another shooting angle, which I personally think is quite beautiful. Finally, take the bus back to Kawaguchiko from Tsukoeji Temple. Remember to go to the front of the car at this time! You can take photos of Mount Fuji. I took the 4:00 am bus from Kawaguchiko to Shinjuku. Before getting on the bus, I went back to Lawson convenience store and bought some Fujisan bread. It wasn't that bad, I thought it was pretty good.

Tokyo-A one-day trip to Mount Fuji in Tokyo, Japan: avoid clouds and get up as early as possible
Tokyo-A one-day trip to Mount Fuji in Tokyo, Japan: avoid clouds and get up as early as possible

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.127294 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list