Elsa Vaughan Publish time 2024-7-31 00:08

TW Song Spa inc massage shop in Cebu, you can circle the area you want to strengthen

Let me share with you an entertainment activity in the Philippines, which is very cheap compared to other countries. Massage, especially in a comfortable and high-end shop, is not that cheap. But how much do you think a massage in the Philippines costs? This price may surprise you, because the price of massage in the Philippines can be said to be very Buddhist.

This shop also provides a very special pick-up service. If there are more than 4 people, they will send a jeepney directly to the school to pick you up, and you only need to tip the driver 50 pesos for this trip.

When you are ready for a massage, they will kindly give you a piece of paper and ask you to circle the parts and strength you want to increase the massage. The store is very user-friendly and has provided a Chinese version.

I personally recommend the Swedish Massage. It is a very comfortable essential oil massage that uses different techniques to help improve blood circulation and relieve tight muscles. It is really easy to fall asleep during this process. Every time I finish the massage, I feel very relaxed and can sleep well at night. Overall, it is a very good experience!

Store name: TW Song Spa inc.
Student discount: 20% off
Business hours: Monday to Sunday 14:00–00:00
Philippines phone number: 0927 152 4248
Address: 888 Hernan Cortes Street, Mandaue. FLC Center

Pages: [1]
View full version: TW Song Spa inc massage shop in Cebu, you can circle the area you want to strengthen