Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

TW Song Spa inc massage shop in Cebu, you can circle the area you want to strengthen

181 0
Post time 2024-7-31 00:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Let me share with you an entertainment activity in the Philippines, which is very cheap compared to other countries. Massage, especially in a comfortable and high-end shop, is not that cheap. But how much do you think a massage in the Philippines costs? This price may surprise you, because the price of massage in the Philippines can be said to be very Buddhist.

This shop also provides a very special pick-up service. If there are more than 4 people, they will send a jeepney directly to the school to pick you up, and you only need to tip the driver 50 pesos for this trip.

Cebu-TW Song Spa inc massage shop in Cebu, you can circle the area you want to strengthen
Cebu-TW Song Spa inc massage shop in Cebu, you can circle the area you want to strengthen

When you are ready for a massage, they will kindly give you a piece of paper and ask you to circle the parts and strength you want to increase the massage. The store is very user-friendly and has provided a Chinese version.

I personally recommend the Swedish Massage. It is a very comfortable essential oil massage that uses different techniques to help improve blood circulation and relieve tight muscles. It is really easy to fall asleep during this process. Every time I finish the massage, I feel very relaxed and can sleep well at night. Overall, it is a very good experience!

Store name: TW Song Spa inc.
Student discount: 20% off
Business hours: Monday to Sunday 14:00–00:00
Philippines phone number: 0927 152 4248
Address: 888 Hernan Cortes Street, Mandaue. FLC Center

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.217294 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list