Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Mandala Day Spa in Boracay, with a milky white style, is private and elegant

201 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Mandala Day Spa is a well-known SPA shop on Boracay Island. It has a beautiful environment, good service, and delicate techniques, which makes you feel physically and mentally happy. Coupled with the beautiful scenery around, it is a worthwhile experience.

The best SPA in Boracay Island. I have always longed for Mandala. Finally, I have realized the full feeling of spa. I was impressed by the details as soon as I entered the door. The environment is private and elegant, the techniques and services are in place, and the price of refills is also expensive. The environment here is very good, and its overall decoration environment is milky white, which matches the blue sky here very well. It is easy to relax and immerse yourself in it.

Boracay-Mandala Day Spa in Boracay, with a milky white style, is private and elegant
Boracay-Mandala Day Spa in Boracay, with a milky white style, is private and elegant

Name: Mandala Day Spa
Address: Station 3, Malay, Aklan Province, Philippines

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 18:05 GMT-8 Processed in 0.223776 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list