Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Regent Chaam Hua Hin Resort - Hua Hin Hotel, Lay in the Sun

199 0
Post time 2024-6-22 18:48:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hua Hin is a very suitable place for vacation. In addition to the bustling city center, there are also many sparsely populated beaches and resorts where you can enjoy a quiet and comfortable environment.

HuaHin-Regent Chaam Hua Hin Resort - Hua Hin Hotel, Lay in the Sun

If you like lying on the beach and soaking up the sun, then the beach in Hua Hin is definitely your best choice. Not only are there relatively few people, but the beach is very clean, with fine and white sand, clear water and fine sand, making it very suitable for swimming and beach sports. You can bring a deck chair, a parasol, put down your luggage, and quietly enjoy the natural beauty and charm of nature at the beach.

I stayed at Regent Chaam - Hua Hin Hotel for 2 days in Hua Hin and had an unforgettable vacation.

Regent Chaam - Hua Hin is located on Hua Hin's quiet beach, just a 30-minute drive from Hua Hin city centre. The hotel is surrounded by tree-lined gardens overlooking the Gulf of Thailand. The hotel's design is mainly elegant, complementing the surrounding natural landscape and making people feel more comfortable.

My room is in the main building of the hotel, facing the ocean, and can enjoy the sunrise view

Room Very spacious, elegant and comfortable, fully equipped and everything was perfect. The hotel also provides free WiFi, so you can connect with family and friends at any time and share the good times during your travels.

The hotel’s private beach is my favorite place. The water here is crystal clear and the beach is wide and delicate. There are no tourists to disturb me, so I can completely relax. Enjoy the sun and sea breeze. The hotel also offers a variety of water activities, such as kayaking, surfing and windsurfing, which made my vacation a fulfilling and fun one.

The hotel's restaurant serves a variety of cuisine, including Thai and international dishes, with excellent taste and quality. For dinner, I also tried Regent Chaam - Hua Hin hotel's special crab fried rice, which tasted very good and made me feel happy and satisfied with every bite.

There are also a variety of rooms to choose from, even bunk beds suitable for families.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at the Regent Chaam - Hua Hin hotel, the service was very good and made me feel at home . If you are planning to come to Hua Hin or Chaweng for vacation, I highly recommend you to consider Regent Chaam - Hua Hin Hotel. I believe you will have a wonderful and unforgettable vacation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:30 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.182333 second(s), 31 queries .