Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Saan Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok, $50 per night, 6 minutes walk from BTS Krung Thon Buri Station

146 0
Post time 2024-6-5 16:27:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hotel name: saan hotel sathorn
Price: $50/night

I looked at many hotels before coming to Bangkok, and there were indeed many with low prices, which made me even more dazzled. In the end, I blindly chose this one based on the location and pictures. I was really surprised without any expectations!

Location: The hotel itself is in an alley in a residential area, but it is actually quite easy to find. It is a 6-minute walk from BTS Krung Thon Buri Station and an 11-minute walk from Icon Siam. It is very convenient for shopping. I went to see the night view of Bangkok on the night of arrival~

Advantages:

1. The hotel is newly decorated, there are not many rooms, and the glass sound insulation is also good, so it is relatively quiet at night, which is very suitable for rest.

2. The room is quite standard, not very big, but clean and tidy, and it is equipped with slippers, toothbrushes and toothpaste. The shower head is not removable, which I like this point

Disadvantages:

1. Located in a residential area, it is quiet in a bustling city. There are fewer people on the road when it is too late at night. Sisters who walk alone will still worry about safety. Fortunately, the street lights are still bright.
2. The shower head is not removable, so if you are worried about the poor water quality in Thailand and bring your own shower head, you probably won’t be able to change it. 3⃣️. The hotel does not include breakfast

Bangkok-Saan Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok, $50 per night, 6 minutes walk from BTS Krung Thon Buri Station
Bangkok-Saan Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok, $50 per night, 6 minutes walk from BTS Krung Thon Buri Station

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.201616 second(s), 31 queries .