Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Lavalse Hotel in Busan🏨, floor-to-ceiling windows in sea view rooms and the port

146 0
Post time The day before yesterday 04:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Busan Hotel recommends Lavalse Hotel. I have been to Busan several times and I have stayed here every time. I came here for New Year's Eve two years ago, and this year is also the first choice for New Year's Eve. The combination of floor-to-ceiling windows and the port in the sea view room has a very good view. There is a 270-degree ring-shaped floor-to-ceiling window sea view room (Figure 5). Unfortunately, I have never booked it, but as long as it is a sea view room, the view will not be bad!

Advantages: The hotel has a sauna/skybar/cafe/restaurant. The brunch in the cafe on the top floor is very delicious! Coupons will be given when you check in. There is a 24-hour convenience store on the first floor, and a super large Lotte Mall is opposite. It is a 10-minute walk from the White Shoal Cultural Village. There is also a direct bus in 20 minutes. It is very cost-effective! The room type we stayed in (Figure 1 Sea View Room) is 200,000 won per night on New Year's Day. You can refer to it.

Disadvantages: It is a certain distance from Guanganli/Somyeon. It seems that there are buses, but the interval between buses in Busan is too long. Taking a taxi is a good choice. We drove ourselves so we didn't have any concerns about getting around. By the way, I really recommend driving here! Because you have to pass the Busan Port Bridge to get to the business district, the night view is really amazing! Every time I pass by, I am shocked by the roundabout, and it feels like a cyberpunk.

Busan/Jeju-Lavalse Hotel in Busan🏨, floor-to-ceiling windows in sea view rooms and the port
Busan/Jeju-Lavalse Hotel in Busan🏨, floor-to-ceiling windows in sea view rooms and the port

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:14 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.142193 second(s), 31 queries .