Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Times Club, a Korean nightclub, likes to have DJs playing music, and there are many locals

210 0
Post time 2024-5-24 05:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-Times Club, a Korean nightclub, likes to have DJs playing music, and there are many locals

I highly recommend Times. A Korean local took me to this store. It is located in Gangnam. The music is very good, my type. I will go to this store next time. I like to have a DJ playing DJs and playing songs. Playing music dry is really unacceptable! I went to Wakiki in Itaewon a few days ago and I was disappointed. The clubs in Gangnam are of high quality, both in terms of the music they play and the people who go there!

I didn’t go to awesome, which is very popular online, so I didn’t want to queue up! ! I also want to check in at Vita next time. I feel Vita is a must-go. If you don’t appreciate it in Korea, maybe every boy in the nightclub is handsome and there is no comparison. Why do you see so many handsome guys when you come back to China? Hahaha

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:46 GMT-8 Processed in 0.161056 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list