Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Vietnam Hanoi-Hue 5 days and 4 nights eating and drinking citywalk trip

291 0
Post time 2024-5-27 05:49 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Report the expenses first. The food, accommodation and transportation for the two girls are about 120 US dollars each (the "travel" here includes taxi fares within Vietnam and bus fares to another city but does not include air tickets to Vietnam) because my friend and I They went separately. She entered the country from Guangxi by land, and I flew directly. I think everyone can choose the best for this part.

2. After landing at noon, I met up with my friends and started shopping immediately, because there is an hour time difference between Vietnam and us. I loved it so much. I felt like I had gained an hour of fun! Ps: When I came out of the airport, there were many Vietnamese people picking me up. There were so many people that they gathered around the exit. Everyone was holding flowers and signs, and it was very HOT, just like the local weather.

We booked our accommodation near Hoan Kiem Lake on the first day. We made a guide beforehand and found that most of the food we wanted to eat was around that lake. The small hotels we booked were also cheap. I checked on agoda and airbnb and found that most of them were very cheap (of course the more expensive ones also have a better environment, but for us, there are many choices at the price of 10-20 US dollars).

Hanoi-Vietnam Hanoi-Hue 5 days and 4 nights eating and drinking citywalk trip

Our plan is to eat several meals a day so that we can have everything we want, so we always order one portion for two people.

As an aside, before going there, I read on xhs that Vietnam was a bit hostile. I was a little worried at first, but when we actually landed, we didn’t feel this atmosphere at all. The locals were very nice. For example, when the lady boss of this store saw us two girls ordering one, she took the initiative to pour some soup and snail meat into small bowls for us to share, and even helped us add rice noodles in the middle. Of course, we don’t think it’s possible to add it for free. At the end of the checkout, because neither the proprietress nor another clerk spoke English, the customer next to us who was eating rice also helped us translate.

After eating, we continued shopping and visited a convenience store. I bought this bubble milk tea ice cream, it’s delicious!

I think you need to wear a mask in the citywalk in Vietnam because there are many motorcycles and the exhaust fumes are very serious hahahaha. Next, I tried their famous egg coffee (it’s delicious, you must try it!). I saw fried banana cake on YT. Fried yogurt ice cream and chicken pho at night.

In fact, I only visited two of the scenic spots. First, I didn’t have enough time, and second, I still wanted to focus on eating.

I recommend going to this church at night

Their flower market

Red pineapple

Another church we visited

1. In the afternoon of the next day, we bought a sleeping bus to Hue on an app called FUTA bus and arrived after a short sleep. Vietnam's infrastructure is relatively poor, so the frequency of trains we checked was not suitable, and the cost and time were higher than those of buses. The terminal station of that train is actually Da Nang. Before boarding the train, you must tell the conductor where you will get off. He will come over to remind you when you are about to arrive. Arrive in Hue at around 6 a.m. and take a taxi to the B&B. I heard that there seems to be a shuttle bus that can take you to the city for free. When we returned to Hanoi, we took the shuttle bus to the pick-up point. But when we went there for the first time, we didn’t know much about it, so we just took a taxi. Not expensive.

2. The center of Hue is their imperial city, and other attractions are a bit far away. On the first day, I walked around a small palace, and on the second day, I went to the Imperial City. The Imperial City was very small, and everyone came here hahahahaha

3. Then in the afternoon of the next day, we will return to Hanoi and return to China.

4. To summarize, we only booked accommodation for two nights in total, and spent the remaining two nights on the bus. The itinerary was a bit awkward, mainly due to the limited budget, and we wanted to go back before the Chinese New Year. Otherwise, we could have gone further south and continued to visit places in Ho Chi Minh and Mui Ne, and then returned directly to Ho Chi Minh. But we have had a lot of fun these days, and we will have another chance in the future anyway~

I saw a house while walking by

Hue Royal Palace

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159083 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list