Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Lust party at Ho Chi Minh KTV, every girl is sexy and beautiful

228 0
Post time 2024-5-25 21:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hello everyone, my name is NAN. Last summer was not my first time to Thailand, but it was my first time to have fun in Thailand. In the short four days, I experienced the unpleasantness of Thai girls riding motorcycles and having their money stolen, and I also experienced the legendary heart-wrenching journey in Shemei. Unfortunately, my schedule was too busy at that time, so I had to cruelly break away from the fetters of tenderness and devote my energy to work again.     However, as a person who knows the essence of food, I have spent countless nights recalling in my dreams the seductive figure, the panting of accelerated hormone secretion, and the fatal red lips that eroded the heart.     After the new year, I finished the work at hand and started thinking about how to spend the next vacation. I habitually opened Xianye’s guide and after struggling with Ho Chi Minh and Bangkok for a long time, I decided to come to Ho Chi Minh to experience it. The first reason is that I have already experienced Thailand once, but not Ho Chi Minh City, and the dominance value of curiosity is still quite high; the second reason is that the initial plan for this trip is only seven days, and I have carefully planned it in my mind with fifteen days as the shortest period. It’s too late for the new trip to Thailand. To sum up, I booked a three-day tour in Ho Chi Minh City.

Because the three-day tour I booked started on the second day, I just arrived in Ho Chi Minh City. After packing my luggage, I went shopping on Pham Ngu Lao Street alone. Since I had referred to Xianye’s anti-trap guide in advance, I bought an anti-theft waist bag on Taobao in advance after careful consideration (it’s really easy to use and cheap, you can give it a try). Keep your valuables well and walk away from the roadside. Look I also paid attention to waiting while on the phone. I didn’t lose any money, so it didn’t affect my mood during the rest of the trip. In addition, let me talk about two small episodes. First, when I went to a gold shop in Ho Chi Minh to exchange U.S. dollars, the pretty boss lady with a stellar career told me that Ho Chi Minh only accepts the new color version of U.S. dollars now, and the previous large-front version of U.S. dollars is no longer accepted, because the color version does not contain counterfeit bills. Therefore, friends who plan to exchange U.S. dollars first and then exchange Vietnamese dong must tell the bank in advance that they do not want large-front dollar U.S. dollars issued before 2009 and preferably new ones.

Ho Chi Minh-Lust party at Ho Chi Minh KTV, every girl is sexy and beautiful

Of course, it is best to withdraw money from an ATM. There are quite a few ATM machines in Tan Son Nhat Airport. The only drawback is that the limit is too small. The second thing is that when I finished eating rice noodles at a rice noodle shop and paid the bill (Vietnamese food is really terrible), I was confused by the long string of zeros in Vietnamese dong, so I didn’t give the correct amount. I had no choice but to take out a handful of Vietnamese dong with a large denomination in my pocket. Another waiter in the store saw this and asked me directly if I could give her money. I took one look at her and thought she was pretty, so I gave her 10,000 VND. In the end, she didn’t want it and said she wanted 500,000 yuan.

I rolled my eyes, took back the 10,000 dong, and said "No!" The little girl pouted unhappily, and I smiled and said: "If you come back to the hotel with me tonight, I can give you more money." Then he shook a wad of bills in his hand at her. She didn't reply to me and turned to leave. You little guy, do you have some backbone now? Wasn't that the case just now?     After coming out of the rice noodle shop, an old acquaintance and I took the confirmed itinerary and walked around the street a few more times. I was planning to go to a nightclub to have a good time, but after thinking about it, I still kept my energy and waited. It is better to play together when there are many people on the second day. After all, before coming to Ho Chi Minh, I had played in China for three days, so I still had to have a good rest and replenish my energy. So, I used grab to call a car and went back to the hotel, took a warm bath and then fell asleep. After a night and a morning of recuperating, I met Di Jie at two o'clock in the afternoon. Our group went to Emperor Shampoo and Coffee OM. The girls who wash their hair like to wear tight shorts, and these pants only cover half of the buttocks. I can see the looming peach buttocks. It's because I feel itchy and unbearable, and I feel uncomfortable holding it in all the time. At around six o'clock in the evening, L, whose flight was delayed, finally met us at the entrance of the KTV.

This KTV is located in County 1, and its expenses are more expensive than those in County 5. However, its facilities are not even half as good as those in County 5. After we all selected girls, the place gradually became heated. On the way, we met with a group of big brothers, and we all got to know each other. Due to the schedule, we did not get to know each other further. We hope to meet again next time. In the evening, we took my sister back to the hotel. The Victory Saigon Hotel that L booked refused Yue Mei to check in, so he had to ask Yue Mei to find a hotel. Therefore, everyone must pay attention when choosing a place to stay before coming. (It is recommended to book the Charming Saigon Hotel on Ctrip. You can bring girls with you. The front desk will also keep the girl’s ID card. When the girl leaves, she will call you to ask if you are ok. The May Hotel next door to Charming Saigon is also available. These two hotels are located next to each other. One county, very convenient) The girl I brought out is named Xue (in Vietnam, a country with summer all year round, the name Xue is really romantic) and she looks mixed. While flirting in bed she told me that she hadn't had sex in a long time. Of course I didn't believe the lies of these promiscuous women, but the moment she unfamiliarly put on a condom for me and I entered her body, I believed it. Her secret garden was so tight that it took me a long time to push it in. She kept begging for mercy and crying out in pain. Throughout the whole process, I was actively adjusting my posture. Probably because I consumed too much in the past few days and drank too much at the KTV, I didn't come out for more than forty minutes. Both of us were sweating profusely, and I almost ran out of energy, so I had to say to her, "Go to sleep, baby." At about four o'clock in the morning, I woke up from a pee and when I was about to get up to relieve myself, I found that the girl was pressing my arm. Sleeping soundly and snoring. I twitched slightly, to no avail. He had no choice but to roll his eyes and pull his hand out forcefully. The girl was awakened by my actions and looked at me innocently with her big eyes blinking. I smiled at her and rushed to the toilet quickly. After I came out, as soon as I went to bed, the girl grabbed my dragon root, blew into my ear, and asked me in Chinese: "Do you want to have sex?"

As a man, especially a man in the state of morning erection, everyone knows what choices he will make. So, I picked up the gun and started a fierce battle. This station was very enjoyable. The girl was more proactive than last night. She insisted on sitting on me the whole time and would not get off no matter what I said. After it was over, I wanted to take another nap. But the girl pulled me over and asked me to look at the photos on her phone and tell me about her own situation, while stroking my little friend. As a result, not long after, I was so aroused by her that I impulsively pushed her down on the bed and entered her in the doggy style, which made me, a butt-controller, ecstasy. After we took a shower, we went to the hotel restaurant to have breakfast. I originally planned to take some time to go shopping in Ho Chi Minh City and buy specialties. So I casually asked her if she had time to go shopping with me. In fact, I had no expectations at all, but she actually agreed. Our first stop was Andong Market, a quite chaotic wholesale market. If she hadn't led me around, I probably would have been lost for a long time. My mother’s birthday is in April. Before coming here, I had planned to order an Ao dai for my mother and buy a Vietnamese-style Miss Saigon perfume. I checked online and they all said that Ao Dai can be customized at Andong Market. As a result, she took me around the market and asked about all the shops. The store no longer accepts custom orders, but only rents them out because they don't make any money. Then she took my hand and asked the market security guard where she could buy finished Ao Dai with more varieties and styles. The security uncle looked at us and smiled evilly and answered Xue. Xue took me to an Ao Dai specialty store on the second floor. While I was choosing, Xue and the shop owner’s wife kept chatting and they were having a great time. When I chose the style and paid, the whole set of clothes was priced at 650,000 VND, but the landlady refunded me 50,000 VND and said in fluent Chinese: "Your girlfriend is very beautiful. For your girlfriend's sake, I I’ll only charge you 60.” Then he said something to Xue in Vietnamese. Xue smiled happily, pointed to me, and said with a proud face, “Am I very powerful?”

Later, I asked her to take me to buy G7 coffee. The only thing I want to buy is Miss Saigon perfume. In fact, you can buy perfume in many places, but I still asked Xue: "I don't know where to buy perfume, please take me there!" She agreed and called a car for me. I thought she would take me to the Central Post Office to buy perfume, but I didn't expect that she would take me to a small perfume store in the city center with many luxury brands. I walked in and took a look at the price, which was not much cheaper than in China. Xue told me that this is the most famous perfume shop in Ho Chi Minh City. I nodded calmly and tried to smell the perfume. Meanwhile, Snow is also trying out perfume. I glanced over and saw that she was trying on Gucci and Chanel. My eyelids twitched, and I thought to myself: Are you so eager to think that I am being taken advantage of? I still pretended to be calm and tried to smell the perfume. On the way, she asked the waiter to pack a bottle of perfume for her. When I saw this, I immediately asked the waiter to wrap up my perfume. I was about to ask the price at the cashier, but unexpectedly she took out her wallet and prepared to pay for her own perfume. I took a look at the price tag on the cash register, and it was only more than two hundred yuan. Suddenly, I felt a little sorry for her, so I stopped her from paying and asked the clerk to pay for mine and her choice. In my opinion, it should be her tour guide fee. After receiving the perfume, Xue kept saying thank you to me. I told her that I would put her things back in the hotel first and then ask her to go to dinner with me, if she wanted to. She agreed.

After returning to the hotel to clean up, I asked her to choose a restaurant. She searched online for a long time and asked me if I wanted to eat hot pot. I said yes. I thought it was our domestic hot pot, but I didn't think this hot pot was the same as that hot pot. What she took me to was a Japanese-style revolving hot pot buffet in a plaza mall. You know the taste, an unpleasant batch. After dinner, she and I walked hand in hand to the mall. Passing by a MAC lipstick counter, she stopped for a while, then pulled me away without saying anything. I quickly asked: "Do you like this lipstick?" She nodded. After leaving the mall, she told me that she had something to leave, so could she take me back to the hotel first and then leave? I looked at the time and saw that I had to meet with the ground manager in the afternoon, so I agreed.  At around two o'clock in the afternoon, I met the ground manager and L at the disabled restaurant. The three of us then went to the DJ cafe, which felt like a domestic video parlor before. The coffee is cheap and the shop's main customers are locals. Although we frequently attracted the attention of people in the store by speaking in foreign languages, the girls were just curious and did not actively trick us. That's right, compared to foreigners like us who may never come again after coming for a day, the locals with long flowing water are more suitable for them. I think Vietnam is better than Thailand in this regard. If you sit down at a gogobar or beer bar in Thailand for a while, there will be girls constantly trying to trick you. If you like to enjoy a short period of peace and quiet, this is a good choice. Stepping into the night, we naturally chose to go to KTV to have fun. Today, the old driver picked us up and took us to the KTV venue in County 5. Because I was too tired the night before and thinking about the snow, I observed the girl absentmindedly. All the buddies accompanying me picked out girls they liked, and I was the only one left. I had no intention of taking my girl back to the hotel tonight, so I randomly picked an average-looking girl who spoke decent Chinese to accompany me for drinks, just to liven up the atmosphere.

Today was much more exciting than the night before, and everyone had a great time. Along the way, this girl kept touching my friend intentionally or unintentionally, which made me react. Finally, I decided to take her back to the hotel. After going out, the girls said they wanted to eat. It looked like they were really hungry and they were ordering more food like crazy. The girls here are more open-minded and know how to stir things up than in the Tulle Nightclub. During the late night snack, one of the guys was served comfortably and enjoyed a special meal for the disabled. During this period, my sister answered the phone and told me that she couldn't accompany me tonight because she had something to go back to. Well, I was let go, but I didn’t have that much desire in the first place, so I let it go.

A night of silence. I'm about to go back, so I hope I can be with the snow today. So, I went to the War Memorial Museum alone and sent Xue a WeChat message to ask her to eat Japanese food in the evening. Unexpectedly, she replied that she could not accompany me today. Because she didn't go to work yesterday, if she doesn't go to work today, she will be fined by Mama Sang. I asked her how much the fine was, and she said 10 million VND. Although she kept saying sorry to me, I knew she was sulking at me. Although I pretended to be generous and said that I understood, I was still blurred when I looked at the cruel photos of the war in the museum. I couldn't help but feel sad and extremely uncomfortable. I really regretted it at that time. If I had not let her go yesterday, there would have been a different ending between us. At that time, I returned to the hotel and packed my luggage. At that moment, it seemed to me that this The trip to Vietnam was destined to end in tragedy. When packing my luggage, I accidentally touched a MAC lipstick in the liner. I bought it half a year ago to give to my ex-girlfriend, but before we gave it away, we broke up. I keep the lipstick in the lining of my suitcase and almost forget it exists. Looking at this lipstick, I thought of the scene when she went shopping with me on a snowy day, and the scene when she said she liked lipstick. I opened WeChat and sent a message to Xue to say goodbye to her. I said: "I will leave for the airport at 11 o'clock tomorrow. When I was shopping in the afternoon, I thought of you saying that you like lipstick. I have a lipstick here, and I planned to give it to you at dinner. But it seems that God has a trick, and this No chance. But I will keep it and give it to you next time we meet. I will miss you, my girl.”

What I didn't expect was that Xue replied to my message. She told me she could have dinner with me tonight. I couldn't believe it at the time and asked if it was true or false. Her reply to me was genuine because I moved her. She said I was the only one who asked her about her hobbies and interests, and I was the only one willing to buy her gifts. So, she is willing to accompany me tonight. (I'm thinking now, do we sometimes think too much, and girls sometimes ask for things that are not what we thought) At that moment, I was overjoyed, and immediately decided the time and place to meet with her. At about 6:40, she came to the door of the Japanese food store dressed exquisitely. She didn't see me, so she walked in and looked around for signs of me. I followed her quietly, and while she was asking the waiter, I tapped her on the shoulder and startled her. She was so angry that she stretched out her hand to hit me. The waiter smiled and watched us flirting. Because I was in a good mood, I told her you're welcome, just go ahead. But she still only picks the cheaper ones. Later, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ordered a few hard dishes, the harder ones among Japanese food.

During the meal, I took a lot of beautiful photos of her, and she sent them to her friends, and then told me that her friends all praised my photography skills. After the meal, I asked her if there was anywhere she wanted to go. She said she wanted to have a drink, and I agreed. I thought we were just going to an ordinary drinking bar, but unexpectedly, my girl took me to a high-end skyscraper in Ho Chi Minh City, where I could overlook the night view of Ho Chi Minh City from the floor-to-ceiling windows above the 50th floor. This wine bar is called EON Heli Bar. The atmosphere of this bar is great, with a lot of foreigners inside, and young Vietnamese girls are surrounded by foreigners. After all, a small cup of orange juice costs more than 60 yuan. This consumption level is indeed unfriendly to the vast majority of Vietnamese. (Knock on the blackboard, combined with the Japanese food, bird's nest and current wine bar mentioned above, if you go to Ho Chi Minh and meet a serious Vietnamese girl and you are not too short of money, you should know where to go to enhance your relationship)
Downstairs of the bar building is Ho Chi Minh's famous pedestrian street. You can see all kinds of street performers and vendors on this pedestrian street, although the music they perform is all old Chinese music. Of course, there are also many sexy and hot Yue girls. However, the most interesting thing is that on this pedestrian street you can see many people holding selfie sticks, taking random pictures and shouting: "Old fellows, add a follower, double-click 666 and take a walk. Let me show you the beauty of Vietnam. I’m here, young lady. I’ll take the initiative to say hello to the young lady as soon as I get as many free gifts as I can get!”

Naturally, there were many people walking with their dogs on the street. Xue liked dogs very much. She ran over happily and picked up a teddy, and shouted to me in Chinese: "Quickly take a picture of me!" Her voice attracted everyone. Chinese anchors, they all ran to us and asked: "Who are you, Lao Tie? Is this your Vietnamese girlfriend? Is your girlfriend mixed-race? How many days have you been in Vietnam? I Can I take a photo with your girlfriend?" I didn't even have time to answer their question. They ran to Xue without any reason and boasted at the phone screen: "Look, our Chinese brother is so awesome! We found a Vietnamese. My mixed-race girlfriend, isn’t she very beautiful? Are our Chinese brothers super awesome? Those old guys who think I’m right should send a bunch of gifts to cheer for the little brother who has won honor for the country.” His behavior made him confused and he cast a doubtful look at me. I felt very embarrassed and quickly pulled Xue away. Along the way, for the sake of ratings, these anchors followed us. The scenes of me and I holding hands intimately, and her ambiguously feeding me with her mouth after buying fruit were probably filmed by these anchors. I didn’t know what disgusting words the people watching the live broadcast on the other side of the screen would say, but at that moment my vanity was greatly satisfied!

After walking around, we sat on the bench and chatted. Then Xue suddenly asked me: "Do you want me to accompany you at night?" I was so distracted that I looked at her dreamily and said, "I want you!" That night, I was extremely excited. After it was over, I hugged her slender body and slept soundly. At six o'clock in the morning, I stood tall and looked at the snow beside me. I had no evil thoughts at all, I just wanted to hold her and enjoy this rare tenderness. Happy time is always short. Xue gets up at nine o'clock because her manicure class starts at ten o'clock. Before leaving, I was going to pay her the money. But I thought she wouldn't come to accompany me yesterday, so I didn't have much cash on me. Plus yesterday's expenses, I only had three million. This is not enough to pay her LT. I felt ashamed, turned my wallet over to her, thrust all the money into her hand, and said sorry. She said it doesn't matter, I don't want money. However, I couldn't let her look down on me and insisted on putting the money into her hands.

When we were leaving, she told me that I would definitely tell her when I came to Vietnam. We were reluctant to leave for a long time before she left. I wrote this long travel diary on the plane back. On the way, I thought a lot. In fact, I have not entered a world with too much snow, and I will devote myself to work for a long time. It is very likely that we will not be able to see each other again for a year. When I listened to Zhou Huajian's song "I Actually Don't Want to Leave", I felt mixed emotions. "Actually, I don't want to leave. In fact, I want to stay and stay with you every spring, summer, autumn and winter. You have to believe me. It won't be long before I want you to spend this life with me." Is the truth really as beautiful as the lyrics sing? of course not! Let me ask you, if I am addicted to Wenrouxiang every day and can't extricate myself, will Xue be so kind to me who has no money? The answer is obvious.
I know that it will be a long time before she and I meet again, and over time, she will definitely forget me. When I was chatting with my buddy, he asked me if it was worth spending so much money just for a few days of emotional drama. My answer is worth it. It has been a long time since I enjoyed a woman's tenderness towards me after being extremely tired. Nowadays, Chinese girls are becoming more and more powerful. As a man, I also hope to have a hug that I can rely on when I am tired. However, many Chinese girls are stingy even in acting towards me. I am physically and mentally exhausted and I can no longer withstand this kind of torture. I would rather spend money to go to Southeast Asia to find a girl to accompany me in an emotional scene. Even though I know that all this is just a bubble, beautiful but short-lived and fragile. But at least for a certain moment, I was truly happy!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178221 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list