Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

[Vietnamese massage] Top 3 river massage SPA shops recommended, must-see!

283 0
Post time 2024-8-3 05:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When Traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam, you must not miss the massage here. Massage is super cheap in Hanoi. I will go for a massage after finishing my Trip every day. This article has compiled a list of recommendations and prices for popular massage and SPA shops in Hanoi, Vietnam. Please feel free to tip if you click. Some shops include services, so tipping is not mandatory! The following 3 shops have good reviews on Gooale, but There is a Landmine massage parlor. After actual experience, I highly recommend it! I hope everyone will avoid this massage parlor!

# Serene Spa

Hanoi-[Vietnamese massage] Top 3 river massage SPA shops recommended, must-see!

Evaluation: Highly recommend this affordable massage parlor! The technicians’ skills are superb! The best one among the three!

I went to this Serene Spa for massage on the last day. I really give this one 100%! The most satisfactory massage in Hanoi! After entering, there will be welcome refreshments, and then the counter service staff will explain my reservation clearly and in detail. For the massage service, I booked Deep Muscular Therapy this time. The masseur’s technique was very skillful and the position of the massage was very precise. After the massage, I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep! I made a note of it. The names of the masseurs are Fiona and Rachel. If you click here, you can specify their massage position. They are really great!

For the massage room, we, Yuren, checked in and were assigned to a triple room. It was very spacious! There was storage (but no key), and replacement underwear (for women) was provided. The store also provided boxer briefs for boys. The environment was very clean. ·The music is also very relaxing ·Although the massage space is not particularly gorgeous, the massage skills are top-notch! (Remember to designate Fiona and Rachel as two good masseuses)

# Vietnam Hanoi Massage - La Belle Spa

Evaluation: The environment is more beautiful than Serene Spa, but I personally like the massage skills of Serene Spa

The location of La Bele Spa massage shop is super good. It is located in the essence of the ancient city. The overall decoration is elegant. There were a lot of people coming for massage that night. The staff at the counter were very polite and spoke good English. Today I experienced a Vietnamese massage. Vietnamese massage is somewhat similar to essential oil massage, but it adds some Thai massage techniques. In short, it is very relaxing. In terms of massage techniques, I personally prefer Serene Spa, but the environment of La Bele Spa is more beautiful. of.

This time I experienced Vietnamese massage. There are yukata and simple sink in the room. Boxer pants are provided on the bed for boys and girls. Girls can wear a pair of underwear and boxer pants.

# Vietnam Hanoi Massage-Orient Central Spa

Rating: The least recommended massage shop. The environment is noisy. Although it is cheaper, the masseurs’ skills are average.

Although the reviews of Orient Central Spa on Google and Tripadvisor are very good, after my actual experience, I gave it a very low score regardless of the service, environment or the skill level of the masseurs. What happened?

I booked a deep tissue massage (Deep Muscular Therapy) and was assigned to a room next door to the hot stone massage room. My room was only covered by a curtain and the employees were cleaning the stone in the corridor. I could hear it for a whole hour. The noise of rocks hitting each other never stopped, making it impossible to relax.

Regarding the masseur, I booked Deep Muscular Therapy, which is the same as the massage plan at Serene Spa, but it feels more like the Vietnamese massage the day before yesterday. If it’s comfortable, forget it! The massage technique cannot be said to be passable at all, it’s like Touching you with my hands is a complete waste of my massage money. In short, I think this is a super mine massage parlor and I don’t recommend it!

The massage room is only covered by a curtain. Employees are cleaning the hot stones in the corridor. The noise of the stones hitting each other can be heard for a whole hour without stopping. It is impossible to relax at all.

Orient Central spa has a simple massage room, but I don’t recommend this one!

Summary and comparison of massage experience in Hanoi, Vietnam

I have massaged these three massage parlors in Hanoi. I have the following rankings based on my personal experience. Of course, the masseur’s skills will have different experiences depending on the people I meet. I only provide my personal current experience as your reference.

. Environment and facilities: La Belle Spa>Serene Spa>Orient Central Spa
. Masseur Skills: Serene Spa>La Belle Spa>Orient Central Spa
. Price: Serene Spa=La Belle Spa>Orient Central Spa

In addition, most hotels in Hanoi provide massage and spa services. Usually, there are additional discounts due to the stay. This time I stayed at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy. Overall, I give full marks, friends. I also experienced the massage service (LASPA) at this hotel. The whole family gave it high marks and recommended it to everyone. The price is more expensive than the three mentioned above, but if you stay in this hotel, the hotel If there is another discount offered, just click it!

# Vietnam Hanoi Massage Menu Introduction

Introduces several common massage packages and provides a comparison of Chinese and English names so that you can choose the most suitable massage course for you when you enter a massage spa shop.

# Vietnamese Massage

Traditional Vietnamese massage uses tapping on the treatment area to stimulate blood circulation. However, the Vietnamese massage currently provided by massage shops is not a traditional Vietnamese massage, but a combination of Chinese, Thai, Swedish and Japanese. A body massage that combines acupressure and acupressure. You can give it a try when you come to Vietnam for massage!

# Head, Back &Shouder Massage

If you suffer from frequent neck pain, you can choose this massage, which mainly uses pressure to relax the muscles of the head, face, neck and chest to relieve fatigue and release stress.

# Deep Muscular Therapy

Deep tissue massage is generally slower and penetrates deeper into the body than the more common Swedish or Shiatsu massages. The massage usually focuses on major muscle groups (such as the lower back, neck, and joints or tendons that are prone to injury), so the massage therapist will apply deeper pressure to these target areas of the body. The benefit to the body is to reduce stress and muscle tension.

# Thai Massage

Thai massage is familiar to everyone. During the massage, more stretching is required. The masseur will use the hands, arms, feet, etc. to massage the body parts, because the masseur will place your body in certain positions. Yoga positions are therefore considered passive yoga.

# 4 Hands Massage

There will be two professional masseurs who will massage you with four hands at the same time. The rhythm of the masseuses must be coordinated just right.

# Hot Stones

The surface of the hot stone is very smooth. The hot stone will be placed on the treatment area such as the neck, shoulders, back or waist. The muscles can be slowly relaxed through the heat and slight pressure of the stone.

# Cupping Therapy

Cupping, which is common in traditional Chinese medicine, is also popular in Vietnam! The principle of cupping in traditional Chinese medicine is to locally stimulate acupuncture points on the human body and dredge the meridians through cupping. Cupping is not suitable for people with diabetes, wounds that are not easy to heal, pregnant women, or people with wounds themselves.

The above introduces the common massage menus in Vietnam, as well as the actual experience of massage at three hotels. Are you ready for a massage in Hanoi? >>> Serene Spa massage reservation discounts, La Belle Spa massage reservation discounts.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.253541 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list