Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

I spent three days in Hanoi and I want to talk about my personal experience

324 0
Post time 2024-5-28 03:06 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. I make fans every day! Pho eternal god! Roadside stalls, takeaways, and internet celebrity shops are basically all safe. Personally, I prefer beef pho! (Figure 6)

2. Drink coffee every day! Legend coffee, cong coffee, egg coffee, laika coffee, and maison coffee are all very good. (cong is very good, I have posted another note)
*Here I’m going to talk about maison coffee, a chocolate brand founded by the French in Vietnam. The chocolate coffee, egg chocolate coffee and chocolate ice cream are all great! (Figure 7)

3. Taking pictures at the railway station coffee street is okay, but the trains have a fixed timetable. Arrive early and find a cafe on the first or second floor. This is a better shooting location. (I just stepped over there. The road was temporarily closed while the train was running. If I couldn’t get in, I had to wait until the train ran away before I went in to take pictures) (Picture 2-3)

4. St. Joseph’s Cathedral is very beautiful to take pictures during the day and at night (Picture 4-5). It can be used as the starting point and end point of Hanoi’s citywalk, and there are various cafes mentioned in point 2 above as stopping points in the surrounding area.

5. The Internet celebrity cafe is suitable for taking pictures (Picture 10), so you don’t need to go in. There is a boarding point for open-air sightseeing buses nearby, and it’s not bad for a round trip of 150,000 VND without having to repeat the same route.

6. I went to Lotte to buy souvenirs. It is probably the most prosperous business district in Hanoi. The department store on the first floor has various Vietnamese and Korean specialties. (Buy souvenirs from two countries at once?) (Picture 11)

7. I originally chose a hotel near Hoan Kiem Lake, but after much hesitation I chose a hotel 20 minutes’ drive from Hoan Kiem Lake. After all, Hoan Kiem Lake is the most popular scenic spot in the area. In my opinion, the cost performance and facilities in the scenic spot are relatively poor.

Hanoi-I spent three days in Hanoi and I want to talk about my personal experience
Hanoi-I spent three days in Hanoi and I want to talk about my personal experience

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:02 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178253 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list