Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Agimat at Ugat Foraging Bar and Kitchen🍹, watch live performances and sing

176 0
Post time 2024-8-23 00:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Agimat at Ugat Foraging Bar and Kitchen, the bar is located in Makati, Manila. The first floor is a resident singer and is suitable for chatting. I personally prefer this kind of pub, not the club kind. It has a little atmosphere and is not too noisy. I had a drink with my girlfriends. Picture 1 and Picture 2 are the second floor. After 10 o'clock, the DJ came out to play music and it immediately turned into a nightclub. When I went there, some locals reserved the place for a party. It was very lively.

Manila/Luzon-Agimat at Ugat Foraging Bar and Kitchen🍹, watch live performances and sing
Manila/Luzon-Agimat at Ugat Foraging Bar and Kitchen🍹, watch live performances and sing

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:07 GMT-8 Processed in 0.270829 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list