Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Three-day trip to Boracay Island, local staff team building teaches you how to play

203 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 05:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

First of all, this article is not a Travel article (must buy, must eat, must play), because there are too many people who know how to visit Boracay Island than me, so this article will definitely not include "Ten things you must do in Long Beach" or "Long Beach Trip" Things you must know beforehand], I have only been to Boracay twice in my life, and there is no guide in this article. I just express my thoughts on employee travel.

It depends on how you want to play, everyone has their own way of Traveling. Many people asked me where to visit after returning to Boracay, what to eat and what to buy? I would only say: "The beach is very nice and beautiful... The mango smoothie is delicious, but I didn't buy it" because I'm a travel idiot. Every time I go out to play, I'm just a brainless Tourist who follows people. I'm going on vacation to relax, not to go shopping with you in the mall, okay?

Therefore, the one-stop service for this staff tour is most suitable for me (haha). After going to the Philippines for the first time x company employee travel x Canyon Cove, this time the company offered employees a choice between Boracay and Thailand. However, because Boracay is the company's entire expense, the company will give another day off as a gift. Compared with the trip to Thailand, which has to share part of the travel expenses. Well, I chose Boracay without giving it any thought. I simply wanted to come here for a vacation and have some fun (nose picking)

Boracay-Three-day trip to Boracay Island, local staff team building teaches you how to play

This time we set off from Manila to Boracay. The farthest airport purchased by our company was Kalibo, so most of the time was spent in transportation. Warm home → shuttle bus → Manila Domestic Airport (1H45 minutes) → Kalibo Airport → shuttle bus (2H) → pier → Boracay Island → shuttle bus → hotel. But this is also the most economical. In the past, low-cost airlines (Cebu and AirAsia) would release cheap one-yuan tickets. At that time, it was most cost-effective to choose to go to the airport in Boracay (Caticlan). It only takes half an hour to get there. Boracay Island, but since the company pays for it, we can only follow the company’s itinerary.

As soon as we arrived at Kalibo Airport, the blazing sun made everyone's faces turn red. Our group of more than 90 people immediately packed the lobby of the small airport. Only then did we see someone holding a big sign to welcome us to the shuttle bus. , prepare to set off to the pier to take a boat to Boracay Island. If there is no chartered bus, in fact, as soon as you leave Kalibo Airport, you will see a row of bus ticket offices. You can also go to Boracay Island smoothly. If there are many people, it is recommended. Chartering a car is more cost-effective.

Boracay-Three-day trip to Boracay Island, local staff team building teaches you how to play

When you arrive at the crowded pier in Bingobing, you have to check your luggage again, and before entering, you have to pay the environmental tax and pier tax at the counter next to you before you can go to the pier to take a boat to Boracay Island.

I have to say that in the Philippines, you have to pay inexplicable taxes everywhere. Although it is not very expensive, I always feel that these taxes are going into the pockets of some people. I can only say that this is a kind of Filipino cultural customs.

After leaving the pier, I finally felt like I was on vacation. Seeing the blue sky and clear sea, paired with sunglasses, a tank top and shorts, I came back to life again. Every time I have to go on vacation to fully charge my battery. I can only say that there are more than 7,000 beautiful islands in the Philippines, and it’s almost endless to visit.

Taking a crab boat to Boracay Island, we are finally reaching the most beautiful beach in the world.

After arriving in Boracay, take the shuttle bus to the hotel. I found the little magnet in front of the driver, which really fits the mood of Boracay Island. This time I am very much looking forward to the company's trip to Boracay Island. After all, I have been here for almost a year. During this year, I met many friends and friends who originally learned about the company from blogs and successfully applied. Compared to last year, I was still a rookie. When I came to the company by myself and didn’t know many people, everyone was like It was a group of brothers and sisters looking out for each other that made the trip feel more like a college graduation trip.

We arrived at the hotel. Although we didn’t stay very close to the downtown area this time, we were connected to the beach as soon as we left the hotel. We could reach the liveliest center by walking.

The hotel room for one person is so comfortable. My dad really likes the bed in this hotel. I can sleep for several days without insomnia. After taking transportation all day, I really want to lie down immediately (coma-ing).

Put your luggage away and put on sunscreen. As soon as I went out and saw this scenery (scream~~~~~), my whole energy came back. It was so beautiful. The legendary flour beach, coupled with the clear sea water, is a postcard for any photo taken. It can only be said that living here is very enjoyable. There are beautiful scenery and many water activities everywhere. It seems that three days and two nights are not enough. Although the company has arranged an afternoon itinerary for us, Dad and Niu just want to enjoy the present moment. To be honest, at this moment, Dad and Niu just want to enjoy it quietly.

Travel‧is a process of tasting freedom

Everyone in this world has their own Life Style, so for niche people like Dad Niu, they need some private time to quietly enjoy the present moment. When you feel free, that It is your true self, an unrestricted individual.

Sitting on the open-air seats in Boracay, I felt particularly comfortable, thinking about today's activities while looking at the passers-by. Suddenly I felt envious of the residents on the island, and really wanted to join the ranks of the sea-seeking clan.

When I came here, I inevitably visited the local souvenir shop and saw many shell products. I suddenly remembered what a tour guide said. Because many tourists buy shell products every year, this little undersea thing has no place. You can live at home, and even regard the bottle cap as your own home. After that, you have no interest in shellfish souvenirs. It is better to return these beauties to nature. Although Daddy also bought a lot of them in the past and put them at home as decorations (slap in the face~)

When you come to Boracay Island, you have to visit the D-MALL here. It can be said to be the center of the busy area. There are many foreign tourists on the road from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Europe and the United States, especially Taiwanese. I often hear that Taiwanese accents are very friendly, especially Taiwanese. Almost everything you want to buy, eat, and shop here can be solved here. If you think the price is expensive, you can bargain a little bit, because some souvenir shops are really exaggeratedly expensive.

The first activity we participated in here was mountaintop motorcycles. As the name suggests, we had to ride an off-road vehicle up the mountain and then ride it down again. At the beginning, the instructor told us some precautions and operating methods for riding. For Taiwanese people To put it simply, a motorcycle is a piece of cake. It’s very simple. There are Segway, single four-wheel off-road vehicle (ATV) and double buggy available here. Who said that you can only do water sports in Boracay Island? You can also try the land activities in Boracay Island. oh.

If you are afraid of driving, don’t worry. There will be professional instructors here to teach you. Even if you can drive, you must follow the instructor’s instructions to go up the mountain, so there is no problem in terms of safety concerns.

After reaching the top of the mountain, I was fooled again when I went to the observation deck, because it cost 120 pesos to go up to the observation deck. I thought that I was already on the mountain and I would regret it if I didn't go to see it, so I paid the price and went up. The scenery is also very fascinating. You can have a 360-degree view of all the scenery of Boracay Island. For those who like to take landscape photos or selfies, this is definitely a very good scenic spot. No matter how you take it, it will look like a postcard.

Near dusk, the second activity is the sunset sailing. The time between 5:15-30 pm is the most suitable time for sunset sailing. And you can fully appreciate the entire sunset process, which is quite artistic and intoxicating. With the sea breeze blowing and beer, watching the sun gradually setting, in just a few minutes, it feels like you have returned to the embrace of nature again. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why many people will never forget Boracay.

The sunset in Long Beach represents the arrival of night, and the nightlife in Boracay is as colorful as Fifty Shades of Grey. There are many water sports to choose from during the day, and many performances and bars to enjoy at night. But at night, The most important thing is to have a delicious dinner. Dad and Niu have no idea what delicious food there is in Boracay. Fortunately, the advantage of company travel is that it includes food, entertainment and accommodation, so it costs almost no money. I didn’t expect that everyone would be late for the water sports gathering, but they would not be late for the meal time (haha~). Everyone arrived at the gathering place obediently and arrived at the dining place in no time.

Look at this American beef. Is it too foul? (Dooling) And you can also try it. It’s really super juicy. How can it be fried so tender? Even people like me who don’t like beef feel scared. Even if the company is a little more humane, this meal is quite rich. , and there is an endless stream of dining guests.

Let's look at the other side, where the attacking giant clam and its little shrimp partner next door are roasting on the big stove. This made our meal super enjoyable. This is a seafood buffet restaurant with unlimited food for everyone. There are also many desserts, Chinese, Western, Japanese, and Filipino delicacies, but just eating these seafood makes me feel like I have paid back my money. My friends and I ate several plates of seafood alone. As expected, we are not here in an island country. I really feel sorry for myself when I eat seafood.

After finishing the meal, all the chefs will line up and dance a chorus for everyone to watch. Watching them dance Gangnam Style, Nobody was so funny, and they all danced very well and neatly. It’s not easy to be a chef in Boracay these days. Not only do you need good skills, but you also have good dance skills. , there is absolutely nothing a dancing idiot like me can do.

After dinner, it’s free time again. You can see fire dance performances everywhere while wandering on the street. Watching the hot torches swinging around on the dancers, changing fast and slow in accordance with the rhythm of the music, it is fascinating to watch. I couldn’t take my eyes off it, but my female friend was not looking at the dance, but the figure of the dancer, which completely misplaced the focus (dizzy). Not only macho men but also shemales danced the fire dance, all guests are welcome to join in the dance (haha).

Then I went to Cocomagas, the most famous nightclub in Long Beach. This is also the most popular place for my friends in the group to meet girls. Not only are there many locals and foreign tourists here, because there are many bloggers in Taiwan who vigorously promote it. Keywords: Boracay 15 cups, which attracts many Taiwanese people to make pilgrimages here. There is a large dance floor, laser effect equipment, and professional DJs playing the most popular songs nowadays, such as Little Apple or Korean pop. The song completely ignited everyone's dancing nerves and went crazy with the music.

This is the legendary Long Beach 15 shots of this nightclub, super thick and specially blended drinks.

There are milk wine, tequila, vodka, milk wine, gin, mint julep, etc., all of which are very throat-burning. After each of us chose a glass and everyone toasted, some people were so spicy that they choked, which shows how pure it is. After drinking these 15 cups, you can also get the store’s signature T-shirt as a souvenir, and it will be ranked on the store’s country rankings. According to the official website, the Philippines is currently ranked first, Taiwan is second, and South Korea is third. , Hahahaha, as long as you beat South Korea, it will be great. For details, you can click on the official website Cocomagas to see the current ranking. If you have the opportunity to go to Boracay, don’t forget to come here to fight for the opportunity to shine in Taiwan.

Leisure time always goes very quickly. There are still many places in Boracay that I have yet to experience. I really want to call my supervisor right away and ask him to give me a few more days off. But since I am working in Manila, I will be like It is as convenient as going from Taipei to Taichung. Let’s meet again next time in Boracay.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.169677 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list