Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Cheap and quality massage in Cebu, Philippines, dance and drink all night in nightclub

72 0
Post time 2024-9-15 14:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During this nine-day and eight-night Trip to Cebu, Philippines, we spent two nights in the city. Since we are in the city, a massage is a must! I have to say that massage in Cebu is really super cheap! If you get a massage in Taiwan, you can massage it 2 to 3 times here!

This time we went to two massage parlors in total:

1. pregnancy

Cebu-Cheap and quality massage in Cebu, Philippines, dance and drink all night in nightclub
Cebu-Cheap and quality massage in Cebu, Philippines, dance and drink all night in nightclub

There are many options for soles, back, hot oil, and hot stones, and the most expensive one is only 650p. I later chose a 90-minute Aromatherapy massage for 430p (only NT$258!). After entering, I asked you to go to the toilet, change your slippers, and wash your feet. Then I took you to the small darkroom and told you "underwear only." Actually, I I have never had a massage in Taiwan, so I was really a little shy the first time, even though the master who massaged me was a man.

Before starting to press, the master will ask whether the force should be hard or intermediate. Filipinos’ English accent is a bit strong. It took me several times to understand the meaning. I didn’t dare to choose hard for the first time, so I chose intermediate. I think I am quite afraid of pain. Yes, I think the strength is pretty good. Start with the feet, back, shoulders, and hands from the back, then press the feet, shoulders, and hands from the front. After pressing, one word will appear: "Great!" The fatigue of flying on the first day has been eliminated!

The small drawback is that there is only a pillow and no hole to bury your head in, so your neck will feel a little sore after being massaged. I saw a lot of negative reviews on GOOGLE reviews. The teacher seemed to be using his hands, stealing time to catch fish, hiccups (?), etc. I may be very lucky, none of these situations happened, and he treated me professionally, seriously, and responsiblely. The feeling is that at this price, it’s just a matter of luck!

When they first arrived at the door, everyone was frightened by the atmosphere at the door. They thought there was a special service in the dark... But, don't be afraid! The service staff are very friendly, so feel free to walk in!

2. AVALON SPA

It's a 2-minute walk from J Mall. The Toyoko Inn where we stayed is inside J Mall, which is super convenient! Compared with NUAT THAI, the exterior and interior are much brighter.

The price is slightly higher than NUAT THAI, but still relatively cheap compared to Taiwan. Since I have already tried essential oil massage, I chose Shiatsu Massage this time. The person who massaged me this time was a girl! Fortunately, Shiatsu does not require "underwear only", otherwise I would be really embarrassed because of my shy nature. After eight days of chasing, jumping, jumping, floating, and flying around, the burden on my body was even greater than on the first day. So, I just choose Hard!

This time the bed has a hole that can be buried in, which is much more comfortable for the neck. The environment is not as dim as NUAT THAI, but much brighter. It may be related to the fact that I chose Hard or the eight-day trial or the price difference. Overall, the bed is much brighter. The feeling of comfort is one level higher than that of NUAT THAI! My friend who has massaged everywhere in Vietnam also said that this is the most comfortable massage he has ever done.

After you finish getting dressed, I will invite you out for a cup of tea, which is super cozy! This cup of tea is super delicious! Smooth and sweet.

Being deeply influenced by the tipping culture in the United States, hehe~ This cup of tea is actually for tipping~
Avalon SPA is more straightforward and leaves a small piece of cardboard in case you forget to give it! (NUAT THAI gives you a cup of tea + a cup and a plate, so I left a tip obediently...) I did my homework before going and said that they usually charge 20~50p. Personally, I think the service is good and cheap, so I always tip 50p.

3. OQTAGON

I checked online before going and found that the admission fee is 100p/person, which is super cheap! But Daizhi is definitely not as simple as a fool thinks. I didn’t check it carefully and thought it was only the entrance fee... Only when I entered did I know that there was a low sale. For 4 people to sit at the table, you need to open at least one bottle of wine. I remember the price of the wine is 3,000 to more than 10,000 p. We have them all, don’t worry if you don’t drink well, you can add some beer and the service staff will help you mix it into a cocktail.

The three of us ordered a bottle of Vodka 3000p + 5 bottles of Red bull 900p. 1300p per person is acceptable considering the venue and the wine we drank. The wine was surprisingly delicious and smooth, and the wine taste was not too strong. , push one!

62 means that this DJ is ranked 62nd among the top 100 DJs in the world. We arrived at about 12 o'clock, and there were not many people on the dance floor at this time. The number of people on the dance floor will reach its peak around 2-3 o'clock, and the number of people will start to decrease after 3 o'clock.

There were two or three kittens on the dance floor in front of 12 o'clock. Girls should be careful when going there (I saw some boys being quite proactive). Boys should be careful when going fishing. (Yes, it’s what you think). Friends who have lived in Southeast Asia for a long time said that this is the norm in Southeast Asian nightclubs.

This is a nightclub often visited by tourists. I saw a lot of Koreans and the overall atmosphere was very high. I enjoyed partying in international nightclubs. Even though I am usually not interested in nightclubs, I also enjoyed it very much! But... there should be a cheaper option!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.234240 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list