Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

The Sundeck, listen to the sea and watch the sunset, a white house restaurant located on the cliff

187 0
Post time 2024-9-21 02:26 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Sundeck is a little famous among the big and small sunset restaurants in Phuket. The main color of the restaurant is white. At first glance, it looks simple and comfortable, full of Instagram style. There are two floors in total, mostly glass partitions, and straw placemats give people a bohemian style, full of holiday feeling, a bit like The Sky Gallery in Pattaya.

I like their food very much. Most of the dishes are Western, and I remember there are also Thai fusion dishes. This pasta tastes a bit sour, probably because of the local spices. I like it very much, and the price is very affordable. There are a wide variety of drinks. If you just want to watch the sunset, order a drink upstairs, it will be very delicious. The waiters are all very good in English. There are still quite a lot of people at mealtime, and they are also people who come to check in, mostly Europeans and Americans. There seems to be live music in the evening.

According to the sunset time, it is recommended that you arrive one hour in advance. If you go late, there will be no good seats. Looking out from the balcony, you can just see the big sign of Nook-Dee Hotel. There are also many good-looking sunset cliff restaurants around. I will go to 778 again if I have the chance.

Restaurant name: The Sundeck
Restaurant address: 228 Pasak-Koktanod Road, Karon, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket 83000

Phuket-The Sundeck, listen to the sea and watch the sunset, a white house restaurant located on the cliff
Phuket-The Sundeck, listen to the sea and watch the sunset, a white house restaurant located on the cliff

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.269634 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list