Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

With this food guide to Phuket’s scenic spots, you can check in with

559 0
Post time 2024-5-17 17:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Phuket, as a popular tourist city in Thailand, has many people coming here for vacations and tourist attractions. But there has always been a dilemma in the world. Most of the restaurants next to scenic spots are expensive and taste bad. But if you go far away and you don’t have the patience, you will go hungry just to have a meal. But don’t worry, in order to solve this problem, I personally checked in the restaurants near the attractions and summarized this article "The Best Restaurants Near Phuket Attractions". Check out attractions and enjoy delicious food, all at once. Go to the scenic spots and enjoy a wonderful lunch/dinner~

Phuket Town

Phuket Town is the most beautiful town on Phuket Island. It was once a Portuguese colony and later became a place where Chinese people lived.

Phuket-With this food guide to Phuket’s scenic spots, you can check in with

The most eye-catching thing is the colorful houses on the old streets, as well as the diverse and multi-style old buildings, such as the famous Thalang Road. , Soi Rommani, all of which have completely left the characteristics of China and Portugal. There are also various classic cars, phone booths, retro mailboxes, etc. in the town. Against the background of the old town, the filming rate is very high.

Because Phuket Town is far away from the beach and located in the southeastern part of Phuket Island, you need to take a car to reach it. Fortunately, there are songthaew buses from various places to Phuket Town, which only costs a few tens of baht.

Recommended Restaurant: Boat Seafood

Boat seafood is one of the best internet celebrity restaurants in Phuket Town, and it is also a time-honored seafood shop with many The locals rave about it! It is said that it is the second best seafood restaurant in Phuket Town, but no one dares to claim the first place. Boat Seafood is located on the busiest street in Phuket Town, just a few steps away. In hot weather, the clear blue appearance like the sea makes people want to get closer involuntarily.

The biggest difference between Chuan Seafood and other seafood restaurants is that its seafood is all freshly caught from the sea! Most of the seafood restaurants in Phuket mainly serve chilled food due to the hot weather in Thailand. Although it is cheap, the taste cannot be compared with that of live seafood. Boat Seafood insists on using live seafood. The seafood brought back from the sea is kept in a water tank with clean water in the store. You can catch whichever one you want to eat and cook it to order. It would be strange if the meat is not tender and elastic. .

You can also choose the flavor yourself, but the best thing in the store is the Thai flavor! The founder of Chuan Seafood is an old overseas Chinese with superb cooking skills. He founded the old store in Rayong 30 years ago. The current owner of the Phuket store has perfectly inherited the skills of the old store manager. Many diners in Rayong will still I specially came to Phuket Town to eat it, which shows how unforgettable the taste is. It's no wonder that Chuan Seafood has a unique temperament from other Internet celebrity restaurants. Their recipes are all from the old generation, and they are not just a vase with superficial appearance.

There are so many dishes at Boat Seafood that the selection is dazzling, but it’s not bad if you order any dish. In order to make it easier for everyone to choose, I will recommend a few dishes that I think are delicious. Salt and pepper shrimp: No bragging, 6 shrimps larger than the palm of your hand, covered with a thick layer of salt and pepper powder, open the crispy shrimp back, the shrimp meat inside is not only tender and plump, but also It exudes a rich and sweet flavor and is dipped in its secret Thai spicy sauce, OMG! What kind of divine flavor is this? It’s N times more delicious than the salt and pepper shrimp I had in China! I don’t allow anyone to know about it, and I write until my mouth is watering.

Curry Crab: The boss told me that this is the best curry crab in Phuket Town. I didn’t believe it at first! After all, there are many restaurants in Thailand that do well in curry crab. But after trying the curry crab from Boat Seafood, I was convinced! I'm really convinced! The rich, sweet and spicy Thai yellow curry penetrates through the thick crab shell and completely penetrates into the marrow of the big crab. The tender crab meat, which has absorbed the rich aroma of yellow curry, is not greasy or greasy, and is intoxicatingly fragrant. Every bite is irresistible. This sauce must not be wasted, it must be eaten with rice~ In the end, I didn't even have a grain of rice left.

Mango Sticky Rice: Thai seafood has a strong taste, so it must be paired with a refreshing dessert to relieve it. Mango sticky rice is a signature dish of Thailand, but as a picky person, I have encountered many mistakes in Thailand. It is either too sweet or too salty, and the mango is too sour and too old. But I was pleasantly surprised by the mango sticky rice from Chuan Seafood. The mangoes were very fresh, yellow-orange in color, and had a rich mango aroma. It looked like they had just been picked from the tree. It tastes good, has plenty of moisture, is sweet and melts in one sip. The silky sweet coconut milk is paired with the soft and glutinous salty rice. The salty and sweet taste is just right. You won’t get tired of it even if you eat too much! If I hadn't eaten too much seafood just now, I could have eaten two bowls of this plate of sticky rice!

I have to say that the boat’s seafood dishes are also very photogenic! After I posted it on Moments, many friends came to ask me. The taste and appearance are amazing~ The location of Chuan Seafood is also well chosen. Even if you come here specifically to check in, it is very convenient. You can take a songthaew to Phuket Town and just walk a few steps. turn up. Don’t blame me for not recommending this magical restaurant to you!

Address: 39 Thanon Ratsada, Tambon TalatYai, Amphoe Mueang ChangwatPhuket 83000

Tel: +66-954173703

Business hours: 10:00-22:00

Frog Night Market

Frog Night Market (chillva market) is the most popular night market among young people on Phuket Island. The night market has a strong literary and artistic atmosphere, modern settings, and a clean and tidy night market atmosphere. It is completely different from the traditional night markets I have seen before. no the same. If you want to experience the nightlife of young people in Thailand, this is the right place to come.

The night market is built on the street. Before entering the night market, you can see several large neon lights "CHILLVA MARKET" on the side of the road. This is different from the Chinese Xin's Cicada Weekend Market is very similar. The Frog Night Market was transformed from a shipping container. Although the size of the night market is not as large as the weekend night market in Phuket Town, its style is unique. The literary, fresh and colorful industrial style has nothing similar to it on Phuket Island.

When you first entered the night market, the front was full of handicraft stalls, and you could choose from a variety of handmade products. There is a stage next to the arts and crafts area, and singers or bands will perform here in the evening. To the left of the night market is the clothing area, which has many specialty clothes at very affordable prices. There are also some small bars at the containers, which are clean and cozy.

I have to say that the locals in Phuket really enjoy life, with this leisurely and comfortable night market atmosphere , I didn’t want to leave even if I stayed.

Recommended Restaurant: Seafood PP Bucket

The snacks in the night market are difficult to fill your stomach, and you cannot sit down and savor them. Fortunately, there are several restaurants in the night market for everyone to choose from. After checking in with all my relatives and friends, I found that this seafood PP bucket restaurant (พีพี กุ้งถัง) is the most delicious one.

Although the store is simple, it tastes good and the portion is generous! A full bucket is poured directly into a large plate to eat, which is enough for two or three people! Unlike many Thai restaurants, I ordered a lot but still got three points less. I spent the money and still wasn’t full, which made me cry~

There are several kinds in the store For the seafood set menu, you can mix and match various seafood, such as Pipi shrimp, tiger shrimp, crab, squid, clams, etc. And they all choose the seafood by themselves, and each one is alive and kicking in the tank. They are cooked in the pot immediately after picking it up. It is very fresh when you think about it.

The flavors are available in Thai and Chinese flavors, such as Thai sweet and spicy sauce, tom yum gong, spicy, five-spice and so on. But whether it is Chinese or Thai style, I have personally tested that the acceptance rate among Chinese people is quite high. The taste is so spicy, so authentic, and so tempting! Various side dishes can also be added, such as cucumbers, lotus root slices, enoki mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, and noodles. It’s more refreshing and relieves fatigue than eating seafood alone!

The price is also quite cheap, the super large bucket set is only 999 baht! In addition to set meals, there are also a la carte options with more diverse flavors, such as curry crab, black pepper tiger shrimp, spicy squid, etc. Come to Frog Night Market to experience Phuket’s nightlife, and end it with delicious seafood at this restaurant. It’s totally worth the Trip!
Address: Thanon Pracha-Uthit 1, Tambon Ratsada, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000 Thailand

Business hours: 16:00-21:30

Telephone: 0980103856

Chalong Temple

Chalong Temple (Wat Chalong), for locals, this is the most solemn and most popular temple on Phuket Island; for tourists, it is the most solemn and popular temple in Phuket. The most gorgeous and largest Buddhist temple in Ji Dao. Chalong Temple has an exquisite and majestic appearance and well-proportioned gardens. It seems to be far away from the hustle and bustle and into a quiet Buddhist world.

Chalong Temple has a history of more than 100 years. There are three body sitting Buddhas of eminent monks in the temple, which were shaped by local people with gold foil. In the tallest tower in the temple, there is also a legendary sacred object - the Buddha's relic, which was presented to Thailand by Sri Lanka. The lotus flowers, incense candles, and gold foil here can all be taken for free. Listening to the pious Sanskrit sounds around, whether locals or tourists, their impetuous hearts become peaceful and peaceful.

Recommended restaurant: Aoi Japanese Restaurant

There is nothing to eat near Chalong Temple , you need to walk a bit to find some restaurants. Aoi the Japanese Restaurant is the highest-rated restaurant near Chalong Temple. This Japanese restaurant specializes in sushi and is a chain store that also has branches in other countries.

It is difficult to find such high-quality Japanese food in Phuket. This store is famous for its good taste, clean environment, and good service, so there are many repeat customers. But because of its remote location, not many people know about it. If you happen to be hungry at Chalong Temple, you can try this restaurant.

I have to say, the taste is very authentic! I heard the chef said that he has been making sushi in Japan for 30 years, and he carefully selected fresh seafood from Thailand, which is why the sushi is so delicious. And the restaurant's prices are very reasonable, so it's no wonder that many people want to come back for a second time after eating once.

Address: 77/4 77/25 Moo6 Chaofah soi14 Chalong, Chalong, Phuket, 83001 Thailand

Opening hours: 11:00–21:30

Tel: +66 61 476 9387

Prom Thep Cape

Prom Thep Cape is located at the tip of Phuket At the southern end, this is the most beautiful place to watch the sunset in Phuket. Almost every tourist who has seen its photos will come here to check it out. Shenxian Peninsula is on a hillside and cannot be reached directly by car. You need to walk a distance by yourself.

When you stand on the top of the mountain, overlooking this area against the backdrop of palm trees with a Southeast Asian style and majestic waves hitting the rocks. Beautiful sunset. The golden sunlight shines on the sea and turns into dazzling scales. The sky turned into a stained disk, one layer of pink, one layer of purple, one layer of blue and one layer of yellow. The dreamy colorful glow made people feel like they were in a painting.

The sunset on Shenxian Peninsula is generally between 6:00-6:30. Try to choose a day with good weather and arrive before sunset. Don’t blame me for not reminding you, there are not so many people there, so try to come as early as possible to pick the best viewing spots.

Recommended Restaurant: Promthep Cape Restaurant

The sunset on the Promthep Peninsula, paired with delicious dishes, and the excellent romantic atmosphere make people yearn for it. Promthep Cape Restaurant is located just on the hillside of the Promthep Peninsula. Although countless tourists pass by this place every day, most people ignore it.

Instead of competing for the best viewing spots, it is better to spend a small amount of money to go to a restaurant and eat while Take photos and enjoy a beautiful sunset feast. This restaurant mainly serves Thai seafood, which is spicy and not expensive.

A rustic and spacious restaurant environment, old-fashioned colored concrete imitation wood tables, covered with red tablecloths. Placed directly on the grass, it feels like having dinner in nature.

But the most beautiful thing is the beautiful scenery in front of the restaurant. You can directly enjoy the sunset on the Shenxian Peninsula without any obstruction. The sea breeze blows through the trees in the restaurant, and the waves beat on the rocks in the distance. The sunset over the sea in the evening, under the warm lights, creates a relaxing and pleasant dining atmosphere. There are a lot of mosquitoes, so remember to bring mosquito repellent.

Address: 94/6 ถนน วิเศษ Rawai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83130 Thailand

Opening hours: 10:00–22:00

Telephone: +66 83 180 8665

Khao Rang Hill View Point

Khao Rang Hill View Point is not the Karon View Point. Many people regard them as Confused, the Karon Observation Deck is actually on a hillside by the sea, while the Back Hill Observation Deck is on the most famous Khao Rang Hill in Phuket, northwest of the city center.

Although it is called "mountain", it is only 140 meters high, which is equivalent to a small hill. This hill is the highest point on Phuket Island, offering an unobstructed view of the southern town of Phuket, and even overlooking the Phuket Big Buddha in the distance! The road leading directly to the top of the mountain is very safe and can be reached by car. The scenery at the top of the mountain is very pleasant, and the night view is more beautiful than the day view! But because there are fewer tourists, this observation deck is very peaceful.

Recommended restaurant: Tunk Cafe

Tunk Cafe (Tunk Ka Cafe) is on the lower left side of the observation deck and needs to be found by walking up a set of hardwood stairs. The all-wooden building has three separate open-air dining areas with 180-degree views of Phuket Island to the south. The restaurant is surrounded by big trees and covered by surrounding plants, making the open-air restaurant very private and cool.

There are four kinds of home-brewed wines in the restaurant, as well as many cocktails, homemade juices, and iced coffee to choose from. . The Thai menu has a wealth of choices, including appetizers, dips, vegetables, stir-fries, soups, seafood, etc. It will make your brain hurt to choose any dish.

Secluded environment, romantic atmosphere, excellent location, beautiful scenery, no wonder the restaurant is popular in major foreign countries The popularity of the Internet is not low. You can not only enjoy the beautiful scenery, but also enjoy the delicious food. Even if it is not for the observation deck, many people come here specifically for this restaurant.

Address: Khosimbi Road ถนน รัษฎา Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000 Thailand

Opening hours: 11:00–22:00

Telephone: +66 80 821 1500

Naiharn Beach

Naiharn Beach is one of the best beaches in Phuket. I didn’t give it this name, but TripAdvisor selected it as the number one representative of Thailand’s beaches when it took stock of the best beaches in Asia. Nai Harn Beach is not as popular with tourists as the three major beaches in Phuket. It is far away from the scenic area and it is inconvenient to go to the sea. Therefore, only foreigners who come here because of its reputation and local people living nearby.

Nai Harn Beach is located in a high mountain deep water bay, which seems to be a paradise hidden on Phuket Island. When I first arrived at the beach, I didn't see the sea. I saw only a lake and surrounding mountains. The scenery was beautiful and had a bit of a lake and mountain scenery.

As we walked outside, we saw the white beach stretching to the entire bay. There were patches of tall pine trees beside the beach. It was cool and comfortable to enjoy the sea breeze under the trees. The waves here are calm, and if you walk far into the sea, the water will reach your calves and knees. No wonder it is the best place for family Travel and afternoon tea. It is safe and leisurely to bring the elderly and children to play in the water and bask in the sun.

Recommended Restaurant: Rock Salt Restaurant

The Rock Salt Restaurant is Nai Harn The number one restaurant on the beach, of course, won’t be that cheap to be number one. The Rock Salt Restaurant is located in the five-star THE NAI HARN resort on the seaside. The restaurant is built right on the beach with a pleasant view. You can directly enjoy the scenery on the beach.

The food provided in the restaurant is freshly purchased from local farms, and the seafood is also purchased from the nearby fishing village of Rawai. Recommend the oyster platter, charcoal grill, wood-fired pizza, and Andaman sea bass, fresh and delicious. Drink a few cocktails before sunset, the idyllic atmosphere, the intoxicating scenery, and the rich Mediterranean-style food, this meal is perfect~

Address: 23/3 Moo 1, Vises Road, Rawai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83130 Thailand

Opening hours: 06:00–22:00

Telephone: +66 76 380 200

With this map of Phuket attractions, are you still worried that you won’t be able to get delicious food at the scenic spots? Feel free to take photos and enjoy the beautiful scenery and delicious food~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 18:08 GMT-8 Processed in 0.224541 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list