Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

El lequio Bar in Okinawa, taste kijimuna’s perfume, Ths real miyagi and insane goat power

177 0
Post time 2024-10-4 00:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A bar in Okinawa under SGclub. We arrived around 8 o'clock. There weren't many people. As soon as we sat down, I asked the bartender which Japanese people like most. He said gin & tonic. I said, so boring?! He said that Japanese people don't like adventure and only dare to order what they are familiar with.

The first cup was recommended by the bartender, kijimuna's perfume: Okinawa brown sugar, plus guava, lychee, jasmine. When it was served, it was indeed very delicate. The bottle next to it could almost get two cups. It smelled lightly of flowers and fruits. The lychee flavor was obvious in the mouth, and then the floral fragrance came back. The overall taste was sweet, and there was almost no alcohol taste.

The second cup was Ths real miyagi: SG's shochu base, but it didn't taste the spicy taste of ordinary shochu. It tasted rich passion fruit in the mouth, with a heavier alcohol taste, and the bitterness of campari was also obvious.

The third cup was insane goat power. The bartender said that Okinawans would eat sashimi with lamb, and paired it with wormwood. I checked and found that it was chrysanthemum. This is really magical. It has a strong "lamb" flavor as soon as it enters the mouth. Although the wine itself looks clear, you can smell the strong milk flavor, a bit like Yakult, but mixed with lamb flavor.

The fourth cup of Kukoto de tiramisu is a completely liquid version of tiramisu. You can taste all the flavors of mascarpone, ladyfingers, cocoa, coffee, and milk. They use their homemade brown sugar liqueur. It has a strong alcohol taste, but it is relatively light. If you like tiramisu, don't miss it.

I also asked the bartender if there are any other bars to recommend. He asked if you want to find a similar one to ours. I said yes, and he replied no, we are the best. After chatting for a while, he said that there is a bar in Okinawa that he recommends. The bartender used to work in bulter. The name of the store is Bar No.11, and the address is Japan 905-0017 Okinawa, Nago, Onaka, 1 Chome−5−1 具志堅ビル 105. Because it is far away and not in my plan, I probably won't go there. If you are interested, welcome to repo.

Okinawa-El lequio Bar in Okinawa, taste kijimuna’s perfume, Ths real miyagi and insane goat power
Okinawa-El lequio Bar in Okinawa, taste kijimuna’s perfume, Ths real miyagi and insane goat power

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-5 05:18 GMT-8 Processed in 5.018031 second(s), 49 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list