Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hanakujira honten, Miyata Menji, Fukutaro, Mita Seimen. 4 restaurants to try in Osaka, Japan

148 0
Post time 2024-6-10 23:24:06 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1️⃣-3️⃣ Hanakujira honten
At first I thought Oden was just Malatang.
After eating it once, I missed the taste all the time when I returned home.
Beef skin, lucky bags, and tofu are all delicious.
The soup in particular is really fresh and sweet. I won’t feel thirsty at all after drinking it.
4️⃣-6️⃣ Miyata Mori
Mainly eat tsukemen noodles without soup
There are two kinds of noodles to choose from. They are very tough and elastic.
I went there and ate 4 times in 6 days. The wide noodles have the aroma of wheat!

7️⃣-9️⃣ Fukutaro
Mainly because his Okonomiyaki is delicious
A basic Okonomiyaki, a fried udon, and a glass of draft beer
Satisfied midnight snacker!

🔟-1️⃣2️⃣Mita Noodles
I also eat tsukemen. It still has a smooth and chewy texture and is full of wheat flavor.
I finish a big bowl every time!

Osaka-Hanakujira honten, Miyata Menji, Fukutaro, Mita Seimen. 4 restaurants to try in Osaka, Japan
Osaka-Hanakujira honten, Miyata Menji, Fukutaro, Mita Seimen. 4 restaurants to try in Osaka, Japan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:30 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.140113 second(s), 29 queries .