Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Osaka Castle Park, Nara Sika Deer Park and Kyoto Kiyomizu Temple. 7-day travel guide to Osaka

136 0
Post time 2024-10-20 23:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Japan with my friends in October and played for about seven days before returning. I am still experiencing withdrawal symptoms, so I compiled a Travel guide for us.

⭐【Travel Preparation】
① Visa: I asked the travel agency to apply for a group visa ten days in advance, and it came out very quickly.
② Visa card: Although mobile payment is popular, some stores can only accept cash. If there is no cash, the visa card is more convenient to use.
③ Watermelon Card: Apple Wallet is bound to the electronic version, and Android phones can buy physical cards.
④ Translation software: voicetra
⑤ Map: Apple Maps, Google Maps
⑥ Menu translation: kuri kuii, it’s awesome. Many Japanese restaurants have handwritten menus. This APP translation is very smooth, even if it is a handwritten menu, it is translated very accurately.
⑦ Others: power bank, coin purse, convenient garbage bag (there are few garbage cans on the streets of Japan)
⑧ Translation software: voicetra, face-to-face voice translation

🎈【Travel route】
Day1: China-Osaka
We arrived at noon, and the Tour guide came to the airport to pick us up. There was no itinerary that day. We rested for a while and went out for a city walk. Shinsaibashi is very photogenic and the takoyaki there is delicious.

Day2: One day of free activities in Osaka
We spent the day at Universal Studios, which we loved very much. We just walked 20,000 steps and our legs were a little weak, haha.

Day3: Osaka Castle Park-Nara Sika Deer Park-Kyoto Kiyomizu Temple + Kyoto-style Old Street Ninnenzaka + Hanami-koji. There are a lot of people checking in at Osaka Castle Park. I think it's okay. We prefer Kiyomizu Temple. The kimono experience is great.

Day4: Mt. Fuji Oshino Hakkai-Tianti Town-Fuji Yoshida City Hikawa Time Store-Earthquake Experience Hall-Mt. Fuji Fifth Station. Mt. Fuji is as beautiful as in the picture. Hikawa Time Store is really photogenic, but that town is somewhat similar to China, but the main focus is on local customs and customs, and the most important thing is Mt. Fuji.

Day5: Kamakura - Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine - Slam Dunk ~ Kamakura High School - Shonan Coast. I have seen Slam Dunk, so I must check in Kamakura, hahaha, Enoden produced a movie.

Day6: Kyoto's bustling area - Ginza Street + Akihabara Street + Shinjuku. Tokyo is all about shopping.

Day7: Tokyo - return home. I wish you all a happy Journey ~ you can find your favorite Japanese tour.

🎉【Some small experience in signing up for a tour】
1. When looking for a tour group, you must find one with a business license and a business license.
2. The contract must be a national tourism electronic contract. The paper contract is written by the travel agency itself. There will be tricks. Those who know will understand.
3. It takes more than half a year to apply for a visa and passport. When you arrive in Japan, you also need to carry your passport with you, because you will be asked to show your passport for some reasons, and it will also be used when you get a tax refund.
4. The payment account must be a company account, otherwise it will not be reported!
5. You can sign the contract after paying the deposit!
6. Ask if the deposit can be refunded if the itinerary changes and you don’t want to go. Generally, it can be refunded.

Osaka-Osaka Castle Park, Nara Sika Deer Park and Kyoto Kiyomizu Temple. 7-day travel guide to Osaka
Osaka-Osaka Castle Park, Nara Sika Deer Park and Kyoto Kiyomizu Temple. 7-day travel guide to Osaka

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.170088 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list