Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Ancient Siam is a microcosm of Thailand's ancient capital and the largest open-air museum.

235 0
Post time 2024-9-21 02:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Ancient City of Siam can be said to be a microcosm of the ancient capital of Thailand, the largest open-air museum in the world! Just like the Window of the World, the important historical buildings and scenic spots in various parts of Thailand are rebuilt here at a ratio of 70%-100%, and the characteristic attractions of Thailand are played at one time~ The key point is that there are few Tourists, and you can take blockbusters at will without getting up early and waiting.

We came here at around 4 pm. The Ancient City of Siam is very large. If you want to play, you can use the transportation in the ancient city. There are golf carts, free sightseeing buses and bicycles. We finally decided to ride a bicycle to the ancient city! After playing around, I found that it was really cool to ride a bicycle in the ancient city. The weather on our day was very comfortable. We stopped wherever we went on the bicycle. There were also many cycling enthusiasts riding bicycles in the whole park, which was very comfortable~

Recommended check-in place

Arhat Temple: Designed by the builders of the Ancient City of Siam, it enshrines many Arhat statues. It is a landmark building in the Ancient City of Siam. When I first took the photo, I could tell the perfect symmetry of the whole building, which is very Thai. Taking photos on the mountain is the best place to take photos.

Catfish Temple: I don’t know the name, but I can tell this temple at a glance. There is a magical visual effect when taking aerial photos.

St. Pech Palace: This palace was the royal palace during the Ayutthaya period, where the Ayutthaya Dynasty held sacred ceremonies, but this palace was completely destroyed in the war with Myanmar. The ancient city rebuilt the castle at a cost of 500 million baht based on archaeological evidence. Even the building materials are exactly the same. I highly recommend it~

In fact, there are many temples that are worth visiting carefully. It is so big that you have to visit it for at least 3 hours~ There are also Thai costumes that can be rented for taking pictures~

Attractions: Ancient Siam
Time: Monday to Sunday 09:00-19:00
Tickets: 700 baht for adults, 350 baht for children
Transportation: Take the BTS and get off at the terminal Kheha, then take a 5-minute songthaew to get there.
Ticket purchase method: Book tickets on site or online. It is recommended to book online, which is much cheaper.
Tour method: Free sightseeing bus, rental golf cart, motorcycle, walking

Bangkok-Ancient Siam is a microcosm of Thailand's ancient capital and the largest open-air museum.
Bangkok-Ancient Siam is a microcosm of Thailand's ancient capital and the largest open-air museum.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 16:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.245363 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list