Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Hua Hin🏝️, a city with cheap travel prices and a lazy holiday resort

228 0
Post time 2024-8-12 01:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went there during the winter vacation and the Spring Festival. The air tickets to Phuket were too expensive. I couldn't afford it at all, so I had the idea of ​​going to Hua Hin. During the peak season, I could stay in a 5-star resort in Hua Hin at the price of a 3-star hotel in Phuket. So I decided to Travel to Hua Hin. It took less than 5 hours to take a train from Bangkok, and the ticket price was only a few dozen yuan. Unfortunately, I bought the ticket late, and there was no air-conditioned train. I was poor and not used to it, so I had to use air conditioning, so I changed to chartering a car and arrived in Hua Hin in less than 3 hours!

During the Spring Festival, the hotel prices in Phuket increased a lot, and I chose to go to Hua Hin with lingering fears. The budget is limited, and I want to stay in a 5-star seaside hotel. Let's Sea is very cost-effective. If you plan to go to Hua Hin, you can really consider this resort. It is particularly design-oriented and is a representative of small and beautiful. It is quiet + unique. The terrace on the first floor goes directly down to the swimming pool, or the bathtub on the terrace on the second floor, which is quite holiday-style. By the way, the bathrobes in the hotel are long gowns, which are sun-proof and slimming. It is really fun to wear a swimsuit outside to the swimming pool. The hotel breakfast restaurant is a popular restaurant on the Internet. The scenery is beautiful and the menu is also very interesting. As soon as I sat down, I was poured a glass of ice champagne. The first drink in the morning gave me the illusion of being rich. The first few photos were taken in the hotel restaurant, all of which were good.

I have always wanted to go to Thailand for filming. Bangkok is tight and transportation is inconvenient, so I changed to Hua Hin to experience it. The price is a little more expensive than Bangkok and Phuket, but not much different. The basic A package is 500 yuan per set, with a total of 3 types and 30 rounds. Two people can use it. It is very fun and missed several rounds. I didn’t go to the local SPA, which is the first in Asia. The average cost per person is more than 5,000 Thai baht. I dare not consider it. It is not suitable for people like me, so I strongly recommend this one called 99. The environment is not dirty, 50 yuan/hour, and the massage is not bad. It is so cheap that I want to go every day.

Although the beach water in Thailand is clean, it is not amazing. Just lie on the chair and look at it. If you are persistent, you can go to the cenote, where the sea water is much better. After the photo shoot, I tried the famous Zhengsheng Restaurant in Hua Hin. I only waited in line for about 5 minutes. It was really worth it. It was only 750 baht for two people. But its advantages are definitely not just cheap, it's really delicious!

There is a thatched house restaurant Ruam Saep next to 99 Massage. It looks open-air but very cool. They serve Thai stir-fried dishes. You can order with your eyes closed. The taste is good. It's only a few dozen yuan per person, which is worth it. The Cicada Creative Night Market is right next to the hotel. There are not many people. It is very clean and sanitary. The atmosphere is really great! ! It seems to be open only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. It's so comfortable to sit in the square and listen to the band singing! I bought Hua Hin refrigerator magnets at the night market and saw a piece of clothing I liked and liked it very much.

Hua Hin-Hua Hin🏝️, a city with cheap travel prices and a lazy holiday resort

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.227025 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list