Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Cebu, the oldest city in the Philippines, stay at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa

193 0
Post time 2024-7-31 00:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Philippines is a multi-ethnic archipelago country in Southeast Asia, known as the "Pearl of the Orient". I have longed to visit the Philippines, and this time I came to the Philippines as a travel experience officer for Toutiao, which fulfilled my long-cherished wish.

Cebu-Cebu, the oldest city in the Philippines, stay at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa

The first stop of this trip to the Philippines is Cebu. After more than half a day of flight and transfer, I arrived at the oldest city in the Philippines. It is called ancient because it is the first colonial city built by the Spanish army in the Philippines and was once the largest city in the Philippines. However, with the relocation of the colonial headquarters to Manila, Cebu became the second largest city in the Philippines. Manila is also on my itinerary this time, and I will give you a detailed introduction in the following itinerary.

Cebu-Cebu, the oldest city in the Philippines, stay at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa

Cebu is located in the center of the Visayas Islands, surrounded by the Philippine Islands. The temperature is around 24°-30° all year round, making it a great place for travel and vacation. There are charming beaches and of course comfortable resorts. Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is the hotel where we stayed at the first stop of our trip to the Philippines.

Plantation Bay Hot Spring Resort can be said to be a hotel surrounded by water. When you first arrive here, the characteristic small building from the colonial period is very eye-catching. It does not have the modern and high-end design you might imagine. It is just an ordinary two or three-story building, but its simple and rustic atmosphere makes people feel very comfortable.

What I didn't expect was that the security check at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa was really strict. There was an iron gate at the entrance of the hotel. When our vehicle arrived here, the security personnel would use instruments to circle around the vehicle for inspection, and only after checking that there were no dangerous items could they enter. It can be seen that the current tourism environment in the Philippines is still very safe.

There is a continuous lagoon in the park, which is one of the largest private lagoons in the world. Surrounding it are colonial-style guest rooms, surrounded by islands, and there are many water recreational projects, such as water slides, rock climbing, water archery, boating, etc. Guests here have a lot of fun boating, playing in the water, and taking pictures.

The rooms here are only three stories high, so there is no elevator, but the waiter will help you deliver your luggage to the room, and the service attitude is very good. In foreign countries, we often get used to tipping the waiters, but tipping is not allowed at Plantation Bay Hot Spring Resort, so don't feel embarrassed if you don't tip.

The style of the room is also quite retro. The rooms are not big, but all the facilities are quite complete. The fruit plates and small gifts prepared by the hotel are also very special, and you can see that they are very thoughtful. I like the bed here very much, it is big and soft enough.

Through the retro shutters of the room, you can see the blue lake under the green shade, and pushing open the door of the terrace leads directly to the swimming pool. You can change into your swimsuit in the room and go into the water. Vacationing in this picturesque environment will completely relax your body and mind. You will just want to cycle endlessly between the room and the swimming pool, and indulge in the sea and sky.

The marble-textured bathroom gives people a feeling of nobility and luxury. The hot spring can be directly connected to the room. However, it is the first time to take a hot spring bath in the tropics with air conditioning on. The experience feels pretty good. I felt refreshed all over after the bath, and I think all the moisture in my body was discharged.

This place is really beautiful, especially suitable for taking tropical photos, and every scene is a great location for shooting. I personally feel that this place is especially suitable for couples and families to go on vacation. Because you can see the beautiful scenery of the archipelago by opening the window in the guest room, it is a pleasure to rest in the room.

Travel tips:

1. Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is a 15-minute drive from Ropp Lop Shrine and Gaisano Shopping Center, and a 20-minute drive from Mactan Airport.

2. Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is located on Mactan Island in Cebu.

3. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi and has 4 dining options, which provides guests with a lot of choices.

4. There is a red taxi call button at the door of the hotel room. If you want to go to the restaurant, you can call an electric car for service.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:43 GMT-8 Processed in 0.216523 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list