Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Hong Kong's free attractions don't necessarily have to cost money to have a good time

288 0
Post time 2024-5-30 04:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Share fun free attractions in Hong Kong! Hong Kong Museum of Art. Most of the exhibitions in this museum are free, and the exhibition hall is by the sea, so you can rest while looking at the sea when you are tired. And the exhibition experience in Hong Kong is much better than that in mainland China, with a lot of interactions and the exhibition manual is also carefully designed. I highly recommend it

Hong kong-Hong Kong's free attractions don't necessarily have to cost money to have a good time
Hong kong-Hong Kong's free attractions don't necessarily have to cost money to have a good time

Hok Tsui Nature Reserve. It is a little far from the city, and it is a protected area. It takes about an hour to walk there after taking the bus. The sea view is beautiful, and you can watch the sunset over the sea at night, which is quite spectacular. Cheung Chau Island! I only took pictures of the scenery, but the food on the island is better than the scenery! There is a road along the island, and you can walk slowly for a long time. The glutinous rice dumplings on the island are super delicious, and you must buy mango and durian flavors. If you are tired at night, you can eat fried crabs at the food stalls on the beach

Finally, there are the cities, such as Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok. The small streets and alleys of Hong Kong are very suitable for people like me to go shopping and eat! I highly recommend the Nanru Chicken Biscuits, which are delicious.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:58 GMT-8 Processed in 0.197215 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list