Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Gemik Shooting Range in Clark, experience real gun shooting, ATV and archery, Philippines

158 0
Post time 2024-10-23 02:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There is a large shooting range near Clark Airport, with many entertainment projects, Live shooting. You can play archery, real-life CS, ATV beach cars and bumper balls. The environment is very good and the staff is very friendly. Originally, my father and I played with one gun each, which was not allowed to be used by multiple people, but the coach saw that I couldn't carry the submachine gun and there were still a lot of bullets left. I said that I would let my father play and the coach agreed happily. In the end, he also told us not to let it slip when we checked out. It was really fun!

When playing beach cars, we went to the grass outside the venue to ride. It was a pity that we didn't bring our mobile phones. The grass outside covered an area of ​​​​really large. There were two sandy areas for me to play during the whole ride. I could show off my skills and drift. The whole ride took about 45 minutes. Except for the numbness of my hands shaking, everything else was good. Two staff members followed us one after the other. The safety precautions were sufficient. It is a good place to relax during holidays. You can find it by searching Gemik Clark on Google Maps.

Clark/Angel City-Gemik Shooting Range in Clark, experience real gun shooting, ATV and archery, Philippines
Clark/Angel City-Gemik Shooting Range in Clark, experience real gun shooting, ATV and archery, Philippines

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.227786 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list