Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Tips for traveling to Pattaya, Asia's sex city, and how to date girls

227 0
Post time 2024-8-1 00:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are many scammers in Pattaya. It is common to take a taxi for 20 baht instead of 10 baht. A Chinese guy was cheated of 2,000 baht. After getting off at Pattaya Station, he took a taxi to Pattaya Beach. In fact, it is not that far. You can take a minibus for 10-20 baht. Several larger massage shops in Pattaya are still worth going to. 60 minutes costs 300 baht. The service level and content are uneven. When he came back, a Chinese travel companion asked him why he massaged that position. I guess it was because he was handsome, hahaha.

Accommodation in Pattaya must be booked in advance. Many good hotels will be full during the hot season. Don't have too much hope for the environment. If you have requirements for the hotel, Hilton Hotel is the best choice. Note that the ordinary rooms of this hotel have a better view than the sea view rooms! (¬_¬) You don't have to upgrade the room specifically to see the sea view.

Pattaya-Tips for traveling to Pattaya, Asia's sex city, and how to date girls

Walking Street Sex shows on the street are performed by very ugly women for about 350 baht, about 30 to 40 years old. The content is too intense so I won't expand on it. There is a ladyboy bar in the middle of the street. The girls are very good-looking. Ask people and you will know where there are lolita, royal sister and cute girls. The ladyboys are super beautiful. You should choose those who have had breast surgery, so that their skin will be smooth. Touching breasts, kissing and caressing is 155 baht. You can buy her drinks for 155 baht per cup. A Thai girl is 2500 baht per night, and a ladyboy girl is 3000 baht per night. Don't ask me how I know. I know it when I am a translator bargaining for others. The host is a woman! You can also go to a go go. There are several good-looking Thai girls in the middle. And there are uniforms, sailors and stewardesses!

There are more activities during the day, such as paragliding on the sea, sea motorcycles, diving, walking on the seabed, etc. If two or three days are not enough, remember to find Taobao in advance to book the activities you want to play. Taobao is very developed and has all kinds of activities. It is more cost-effective to buy a package. For example, buying a paragliding ticket on site costs 600 baht, while selling it online costs 250 baht. The difference (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵), this is my bitter experience and lesson. All the activities, including chartering a car, food and play, are sold on Taobao. But if you want to experience it yourself, you can also try some of them. Pay attention to the blackboard!! Not all weather is suitable for going out to sea, so if you want to play sea sports, pay attention to the weather forecast, or stay in Pattaya for a few more days. I bought all my beach supplies in Pattaya. In fact, it is not expensive, because I don’t want to carry too many things. After all, the more relaxed you go out to play, the better. For example, slippers are about 20 baht.

Let’s talk about the host’s favorite food. The little pineapple must be eaten! Super sweet and a little sour, very mini but delicious! You can add chili powder! Don't think it looks like a weird combination, but it's very refreshing to eat sour food in summer! There are many street skewers, rice cakes, sausages, rice cakes, fried scorpions and other strange things. You can try them all, provided you have a full stomach! Coconut coconut coconut! There are giant coconut trees on both sides of the road, you can pick them and eat them directly!

Pattaya-Tips for traveling to Pattaya, Asia's sex city, and how to date girls

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.132970 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list