Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Jakarta Hotel Brothel King Cross, having sex with young Indonesian college girls

172 0
Post time 2024-8-5 02:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Like the hotel brothels Classic and Spa Malioboro, there is a stage in the shop where the dancers dance erotically. Some local customers come to the shop not to find girls, but to drink and watch erotically. The girls sit by the wall waiting for customers. While eating and drinking, the customers enjoy the performance on the stage. After being fully warmed up, they choose a dancer or a girl in the audience and go to the sex room for sex. The price of a short 60-minute session is, Dancer: 1.6 million Rupiah; Girl: 920,000 Rupiah for a gold badge; 680,000 Rupiah for a silver badge. New girls all wear silver badges, and when they receive more customers, they will be upgraded to gold badges. When you order a girl with a gold badge, the sex room will be more luxurious.

Jakarta-Jakarta Hotel Brothel King Cross, having sex with young Indonesian college girls

After I entered the shop, a male waiter greeted me warmly. I ordered a beer and drank while enjoying the performance on the stage. Usually, each team of dancers will dance 3 songs, stripping while dancing, and finally become naked. But today was a bit strange, the dancers left the stage without taking off all their clothes. I asked the waiter and was told that last week, police raided brothels in some areas of Jakarta, so now they have to restrain themselves. The waiter kept recommending me a lady. Seeing that I was willing to give in, he led me inside and pointed out a big-breasted lady with heavy makeup and a gold badge. I am not interested in ladies with gold badges because many of them are old-timers, have bad attitudes towards customers, and are expensive; while new ladies with silver badges are simple and gentle, and are cheap, which is my type.

I asked the waiter to introduce a newcomer. The waiter pointed to a lady and asked me what I thought. Although the lady was not a great beauty, she looked like a real newcomer from the way she dressed. I felt good and chose her. I wanted to buy a drink for the lady and warm up in the hall, but the music was too loud and it was inconvenient to communicate, so I went directly to the brothel with the lady. After entering the room, in order to dispel the tension between each other, the two began to chat. The lady can speak English. She is from the countryside and is studying at a university in Jakarta. Due to her poor family conditions, she had to work as a prostitute to earn money to pay for her tuition. I had a feeling that I had met a high-quality lady today.

The lady told me that she was a student and had not received any training before working as a prostitute, so she lacked service skills. Yesterday, a Korean customer got angry with her, which made her very upset. Seeing that I was a very open-minded customer, she was very happy. I chose the silver medal lady not for her service skills, but for her rawness and friendliness. Don't worry, lady, I won't get angry with you. The lady started to play the flute, and her technique was indeed not high. I became a trainer, explaining and demonstrating at the same time. The lady learned very seriously, and her meticulous look was particularly cute. I was very excited and put on a condom to fit in the normal position. After changing several positions, we fired.

《King Cross》

King Cross is located in the Kelapa Gading area in the northeast of Jakarta. The area belongs to the new urban area, with fresh and clean streets and a good environment.

Address: Kokan Permata Klp. Gading, Jl. Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya No.E38-42, RT.15/RW.3, Klp. Gading Bar., Kec. Klp. Gading, Kota Jkt Utara Business hours: 21:00-6:00.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:09 GMT-8 Processed in 0.228642 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list