Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Nusa Penida is a place that cures all bad moods, with countless terraces and lush greenery

86 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 04:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A one-day Tour guide to Nusa Penida. After two days of climbing volcanoes, I'm going to the island again. How can I not visit Nusa Penida when I'm in Indonesia? It's really spectacular here, unlike the islands in Thailand. The island is really big, and each attraction is far apart. There are countless terraces and lush green plants on the road, which form the characteristics of Bali.

I chose the east-west line. The check-in is the picture attraction. It takes 1 hour from Bali to the pier. It takes 1 hour to take a boat from the pier to Nusa Penida. There will be a guide to pick you up when you get off the boat. The first diamond beach takes 1 hour and 45 minutes to drive. It's really a rush to check in for a day. If you don't like it, I suggest you stay on the island. It will be really beautiful to check in at sunset. The Internet celebrity tree house is not worth checking in. It costs money and there are many people queuing. You need to go down a big staircase. Walking up and down in super hot weather will really dehydrate you and make you exhausted. It's not worth it at all. I like the restaurant for lunch, like Capri in Italy. The one-day tour includes lunch! The taste is not bad.

Bali-Nusa Penida is a place that cures all bad moods, with countless terraces and lush greenery
Bali-Nusa Penida is a place that cures all bad moods, with countless terraces and lush greenery

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.177881 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list