Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Bali travel attractions Tukad Cepung, Nusa Penida and Bayan ancient tree, visit Agung volcano

120 0
Post time 2024-10-4 00:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ubud

1. Ukad Cepung Waterfall, the healing starts from approaching the jungle, the process of walking to the waterfall is pleasant and relaxing, and when approaching the waterfall, you will be infected and shocked by the water vapor and water flow, and the atmosphere of the photo is even more unique. It is a treasure land for baptism of the soul! (Pictures 1-2)

2. Bayan Ancient Tree, I wanted to go there for two days but failed to do so because of the traffic congestion in Ubud. I am so sorry for my love of big trees!

Penida Island (Pictures 3-8)

One-day Tour of the East-West Line, only visited two attractions, chose the relatively easy Diamond Beach to go down to the beach, and chose a handsome and reliable driver and guide

1. Kelingking Beach
It is exactly the same as the picture on the Internet! Even if you don’t climb down, you will still be immersed in the waves hitting the cliff. It is a paradise for climbing enthusiasts, and both your eyes and body can be satisfied!

2. Diamond Beach
It was shady when I went there in the afternoon, and the descent was very cool. It is not difficult for people with a basic exercise foundation. I like the pictures created by coconut trees, rocks, and the coast. Different from the blue-green seawater of the Elf Cliff, the blue here is purer and cooler.

The weather was clear and I saw the Agung volcano on the sea. I made an appointment with the climbing guide to climb Agung at night next time. Penida is really unique, including its winding mountain road that you can't see the bottom of the ups and downs, which is the island feeling I like.

Canggu Sunset (Pictures 9-12)

The crowd waiting for the sunset in Canggu is more beautiful than the sunset itself. On the day of sunset, the sun fell into the clouds instead of the sea, allowing us to see the smiling sun and the car sun.

Cycling along the coast of Nusa Dua (Pictures 13-15)

There are many hotels in Nusa Dua. The beach lounge chairs in the hotels and borrowing bicycles to ride along the coast are worth a day to experience. Eat breakfast, sunbathe, read, ride, stop by your favorite beach, sit on the reef to watch the sea or walk into the sea. This is what vacation looks like and its original meaning.

Uluwatu Beach (Pictures 16-17)

I like Uluwatu and Bluepoint very much. The sea water is so clean! The cave beach is really amazing. It feels like an adventure. You can walk along the reef and meet many surfers. The joy of the sea lies in playing in the water! We also went to binging, but overall I feel that this place is more suitable for sunset. I heard that there are seaside food stalls.

Bali-Bali travel attractions Tukad Cepung, Nusa Penida and Bayan ancient tree, visit Agung volcano
Bali-Bali travel attractions Tukad Cepung, Nusa Penida and Bayan ancient tree, visit Agung volcano

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-5 03:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.139298 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list