Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Bali is a paradise on earth. Only when you have been there will you kn

514 0
Post time 2024-5-14 04:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This guide is just for fun, no content, 10,000 words and multiple pictures, please give me a thumbs up before leaving!

Bali-Bali is a paradise on earth. Only when you have been there will you kn

Bali has always been a popular tourist destination. Previously, it was visa-free on arrival every week for domestic departures. Moreover, the air tickets were cheap, so everyone just flew there.

But I haven’t been out to play in three years, and it seems like I can’t do anything anymore. I was in Bali from January 5th to 17th. Before I left, I went to Nusa Penida Island next to Bali for two days. (I have to say that you really must go to this island!!!). Before and after this, I had been living in Solo, a city in central Java.

In fact, there are a lot of things to do in Solo and the surrounding city of Yogyakarta, but it would be too long to write them all together. In fact, many people from China who go to Indonesia do not have such a long stay plan, and they are all in Bali, so I wanted to come If I want to go there, I might as well write a separate Travelogue about Bali.

This record that is not a guide may be written a bit like a running account, but to be honest, I can’t write anything about Bali.
  • Preparations before going
  • What to do after landing
  • And recommendations for attractions, food and accommodation in Bali

For half a month, I played 2-3 places every day (actually it was already relatively loose), but there were really too many places to play, so I felt that I could only play in this way. One third. I also gave myself a rest for one or two days and stayed in a cafe or a B&B. I found the accommodation myself and did not stay in a hotel the whole time. I feel that this way I can better experience the local customs and customs, and it is cost-effective, and I can interact with people from different countries. People communicate.

So overall, your physical strength is pretty good. Of course, if you travel with a group, it will be quite tiring to visit many scenic spots intensively every day, but the advantage is that transportation and accommodation are prepared for you; but if you travel by yourself, you will need all these. I contact myself, but because of this, I am more casual and can go wherever I want.

Due to the developed tourism industry in Bali, almost all the locals can speak English, so there is no need to worry about language problems. Of course, if your English is not good, there is no need for translation software to help.

Preparation before going

Now it has been relaxed, but direct flights to Bali are still relatively expensive. Of course, it may be cheaper in summer, but now my suggestion is to go to Jakarta domestically, and then transfer to Bali. The air tickets from Jakarta to Bali are very cheap.
About transportation:

The cities with direct domestic flights to Jakarta include Guangzhou, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Hangzhou (The direct flight from Hangzhou is once every Wednesday, but the plane is noisy, but the customs clearance in Hangzhou is relatively loose. My suggestion is to leave the customs in Hangzhou, and any city in China will do).
Things to bring:

• Conversion plugs and power banks are a must, and medicines can be carried in moderation. , sunscreen can be bought at the airport duty-free shop, which is cheaper.
  • As for hard sun protection, I brought a dual-purpose parasol because I didn’t have any need for whitening (and when you go there, you will find that those who are afraid of tanning are either Koreans or Chinese, and everyone is enjoying the sun. ), and sunbathing really makes people happy! ! So enjoy the sunshine. Why are you afraid of the dark when you are out playing? Just don’t get sunburned!
  • Bring more swimsuits as there are many places to go in the water.
  • You can bring disposable underwear, because local washing and drying are really natural, so girls, especially girls, should pay attention to their underwear.
  • In addition, because the local area is relatively humid and has a tropical rainforest climate, I suggest that you buy some dehumidification tea in China, which will indeed make you feel more comfortable. .
  • Local food is mostly fried and carbohydrate-based, so be sure to bring vitamins and other fish oil, otherwise it will taste bad. It’s a small thing, but getting angry and uncomfortable is a big deal. Be sure to remember to drink local drinks that are either sugar-free or with less sugar, otherwise you may get a cup of coffee or drinks with crazy sugar.

• It is recommended to bring a hair dryer and absorbent towel, because there are many There is no hair dryer in the B&B, which is very troublesome for girls with long hair. In addition, bring quick-drying absorbent towels because the local area is very humid and clothes are not easy to dry. It is recommended to save enough dirty clothes and send them directly to the local laundromat.

Credit card or UnionPay bank card for overseas withdrawal:
Remember to bring a domestic credit card with visa. If you open UnionPay to withdraw money overseas before going abroad, you can also withdraw money abroad. No one in the local area uses Alipay and WeChat to pay, only go pay or Google or Apple Payment, etc., so be sure to remember the credit card with visa.

What to do after landing

About mobile phones:

If you plan to play here for a long time (more than half a month), I recommend getting a local mobile phone card. Most local mobile phone cards for domestic Android phones can be used. , but iPhone cannot use local mobile phone cards, which is outrageous (there is a very funny point, if you buy an iPhone locally, you can use domestic mobile phone cards when you come back).

However, iPhone apps are relatively easy to use abroad. I originally have a Huawei Android machine, but everyone knows that Huawei basically cannot use Google apps. Fortunately, a friend has a backup iPhone locally, so I need - —Apply a local mobile phone card and put it in your Android machine to turn on a hotspot for your iPhone every day.

Of course, if it is an ordinary Android machine, there will be no such trouble. Just download the Google Store after completing the SIM card.

The apps that need to be downloaded are:

Google Maps, TripAdvisor, gojek, grab, whats, airbnb.

• Domestic map navigation is as hard to use abroad as shit, so you must use Google Maps, and basically with Google Maps, you are equivalent to having - map navigation & Dianping, so it is very convenient! ! ! ! !
  • TripAdvisor is equivalent to Dianping abroad, but I think it is a bit difficult to use. However, you can view hotel reservations and ratings on it, and Google Maps is more convenient.

Grab and gojek’s pages

• gojek and grab are local services that integrate [Didi taxi rides, takeout ordering, and citywide instant delivery] The app requires registration with a local mobile phone number, which is very convenient, and you can ride a motorcycle. As long as the distance is no more than 10km, I will ride a motorcycle, because it only costs ten or twenty yuan. Why do you recommend downloading both? Because in some places the taxi prices of the two apps are different. When using them, just compare which one is cheaper.
  • It would be better if you can ride a motorcycle. You can rent a motorcycle locally and just ask the owner of the B&B where you stay. Let me introduce it to you.
  • Whats is similar to foreign WeChat. Basically all foreigners use it to chat. And the verification code you need to register the app will also It is sent to whats, so it is necessary to download, but it has a bug and can only be registered with foreign phone cards.
  • Although airbnb has withdrawn, it is the most popular for booking homestays abroad. Fortunately, domestic WeChat mini programs are also available now, and the app is also easy to use and can be downloaded in advance in China.
  • Bali is divided into the south and the north with the airport as the dividing line (I call this place the waist). Transportation in the south is basically monopolized and all are high-priced taxis, so transportation costs cannot be saved here. You can choose to charter a car, but I think the cost of chartering a car is quite high unless there are many people to share it equally. Because I will stay here for a long time, of course I have to consider the cost. When I play here, I try to make a full schedule, and the southern part The beaches are very beautiful, so you must visit the south.

Key point! ! ! There are a lot of thieves in the local area. Not only are there many thieves outside, your luggage may also be locked when you leave it in the hotel. So my suggestion is, just in case, never put everything together. If you really lose it, throw it all away. Got it! ! ! In addition, there are many people selling small items near Kuta Beach in the west. Stay away from them, because if you don’t buy something, they will turn around and steal your things! Some local kids may look small, but they are also pickpockets. Lessons learned from blood and tears, remember to keep your bank cards, mobile phones, and passports! ! !

Bali’s attractions and accommodation recommendations

The following recommendations are based on the order in which I started playing, from south to north, and some scenic spots are very close to each other, so I can visit several scenic spots in one day. I don’t think there is anything particularly delicious about the food. There are some delicious Western restaurants in Bubu. As I said, the local dishes are often deep-fried. I thought they were delicious at first, but I got tired of them after eating them for half a month. And when you go out for fun, don’t expect to eat three meals a day in time. You might skip a meal when you’re on the road, and buy water and a big bucket. I thought it was stupid for the local white people to do that. After class, I found out that it’s over 30 degrees every day, and you really sweat a lot. Need to rehydrate.

day1: impossible beach, Uluwatu Temple and Lover's Cliff

• impossible beach

In Bali, I think many free beaches are even more beautiful than some paid attractions. We stayed there two days ago Near Impossible Beach in the south, this is a free beach. Many people don't know this place, so there are very many people. This is a small private beach. There are many high-end hotels next to the beach, but you can actually go in.

So these two photos were taken by me here. The weather was very good that day, and I was really happy to see such a green sea. I actually went to the beach in central Java before when I was in Solo, but because it was cloudy that day, it didn't look so bright.

This place is very close to Uluwatu Temple. I had brunch here that day.

• Uluwatu Temple & Cliff

Uluwatu is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali. It is located on the Uluwatu peninsula. It is almost a must-visit place in Bali. The entrance fee to the temple is either 100,000 or 50,000 Indonesian rupiah. I remember correctly. , in short, it’s cheaper than you think. It should be noted that many monkeys in the temple will snatch tourists’ things, so be careful! ! They will snatch glasses, mobile phones, and even slippers. It’s best to take half a day to visit here, because who doesn’t want to take more photos on the edge of the cliff.

The Uluwatu Temple was built in the 11th century and is entirely built of hard granite Zao, the temple is built on a cliff, and this cliff is called Uluwatu Cliff or Lover's Cliff.

The reason why it is called Lover’s Cliff is because there is a story behind it about a couple who were not blessed and both died in love.

After entering the temple, the gatekeeper will ask tourists to wear a yellow belt. If they wear a skirt or shorts that exposes their thighs, both men and women will be asked to surround them. So that's why you see I have a belt around my waist.

In the evening, you can also watch famous local performances next to the cliff. Please note that you must buy this ticket in advance because it is so popular. If you buy it late, you may not be able to see it. The ticket is not recorded. If wrong, it is 150,000 Indonesian rupiah.

What can I say, the performance is still very hard, all the BGM is full of human voices, the nearly one-hour performance is still a test of lung capacity, but I really don’t appreciate this kind of dance. Come on, it’s a bit like our Northeast Shaman Dance Master

Of course, Jimei people must pay attention, the ultraviolet rays here are ridiculously strong, because I have marks on my body after sunbathing for a day. It’s not that I don’t want to tan, but I really don’t like it. There are marks on the body, so when wearing clothes, try not to choose clothes that are too close to the body. This way at least the marks will not be obvious. Sunscreen is basically useless. You will get tanned anyway unless you use physical sun protection.

I put on the color after one day in the sun

In short, I was like this in one day. Fortunately, I am relatively dark. If I have very white skin, it will look very red.

day2: Suluban beach, Sanur beach

There are countless real-sized beaches in Bali. Some are as spectacular as Lover's Cliff, and there are also some that look inconspicuous, but actually have mysteries. Suluban Beach is a beach on a dense hill, which requires a climb. Only by walking down the road can you see the difference inside.

The rocks and the sky-lined beach are very easy to take pictures.

Because I had to move to a house in central Bali that day, I went to the second place after moving in the afternoon.

By the way, let’s talk about the B&B where we stayed. The reason we chose it was because it was close to the beach and the price was good. However, we arrived in Bali very late that day, and because it was raining Rain, we spent a lot of effort to take a taxi, and pay attention to what I said before, taking a taxi to the south is very expensive, and because the owner of this B&B has poor English and is very slow to reply to messages, I do not recommend staying here.

The B&B I stayed at two days ago

Although the appearance of his B&B is not bad, some of the bedding is very damp because it is on the beach (many local B&Bs do not have hot water, so Be sure to pay attention to this when choosing, because the local weather is hot). I still say the same thing, spend as much as you want to enjoy. If you think a hotel is better, stay in a hotel. If you want to experience local life, stay in a B&B. But my skill in choosing B&Bs was really not good, so I later let my friends choose B&Bs.

The B&B we moved to in the center of the island was picked by a friend. I have to say it was much better than the one I picked. Not only was the environment good, but it also had a swimming pool and the price was cheaper than at the beach.

Because we had to drive a long time to move the next day, it was already afternoon when we arrived in central China, so we went to a very local beach.

Sanur beach has many locals there, but actually we went in the opposite order. We should come here in the morning to watch the sun. Go out and watch the sunset on the western beaches in the evening, so be sure to remember this if you go to Bali.

Of course the most pleasant thing is to ride a scooter home at night when it gets dark and enjoy the cool breeze.

day3: Reptile House & Legian beach

I originally wanted to go to the Bali Bird Park that day, but the Reptile House and the Bird Park are next to each other. , but was attracted by the golden python at the door and accidentally ran into the reptile house.

Because many of the photos were in the lost mobile phone, the current photos are not so clear, so I touched snakes for the first time in the attic here. It turns out that their bodies are so soft and cool. It's really refreshing.

I have to say that I think the Reptile House is really worth it, because you can get up close to many reptiles, including lizards, turtles, and snakes, and there are instructors who explain in English, so I really enjoyed it. Recommended here (provided you don’t think reptiles are scary).

Oh, yes, there is also a Komodo dragon in the Reptile Museum. If you feel that Komodo Island is too far away and you may not be able to see the monitor lizard, you can see it here. I arrived at Komodo Island. The most suitable price is to fly to Bali. There are almost no hotels on Komodo Island. Many people charter boats and live on boats. The higher cost depends on personal choice. Local people follow We said we might not be able to see monitor lizards there, but there is a famous pink sand beach (yes, it’s the one on the iPhone wallpaper).

The sculpture at the entrance of Legian beach

Because the weather was very good that day, the sunset that day was simply the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen in my life. ! ! !

There is really no need for filters, the original film comes out straight. In fact, this beach is very close to Kuta, and many high-end hotels are also here.

However, because there are many tourists here, there is also a lot of garbage. I always thought it was a local foreign country. Tourists throw garbage everywhere, but what they didn’t expect is that the garbage is actually washed ashore from the sea. Due to ocean currents, a large amount of garbage will be washed ashore every January. The local government spends a lot of money to pick up garbage every year. This is also a bit sad for me. In addition, I also lost my mobile phone here, so I really feel both love and hate when mentioning this place.

Of course, there is more love.

Oh, this beach is completely free (if I didn't mention the beach charges, then it is all free), and there is a Chinese restaurant nearby that can be said to be the best I have ever eaten in Indonesia, called Lailai dhins food.

More than 200,000 Indonesian rupiah can satisfy two people, so I ate here at least three times during my half month in Bali.

day4 Bird Park&double six beach

Although I didn’t go to the Bird Park the day before, The next day I decided to go to the bird park to see it! ! Because I really wanted to see it🦜, as expected, I saw a lot of local endemic birds in the Bali Bird Park, and the food for the birds in the bird park is all prepared by the park, and there is no need to purchase it separately. It is the most interesting The most important thing is to feed the pelicans (but the mobile phone I used to take the photos was lost, so there are no photos of Daigo here). .

If you go here, it is recommended to be a little fancy, so that the birds will like to come to you. What I wore that day looked like a red macaw.

Although the park is not big, there are really many interactive links. The food for the birds is also provided by the park, but the tickets here are considered The most expensive thing to do in Bali is nearly 400,000 yuan, which translates to almost 200.

Because the Bird Park is in the central area, I chose to go to the beach in the west to continue watching the sunset in the evening. I have to say that today’s sunset was also particularly beautiful.

No need for p at all, every picture is so beautiful.

day5 Divine Eagle Plaza GWK&Melasti beach

It seems to be a grapefruit tree, with a Got a grapefruit

Actually, by the fifth day, I was already very tired. I really didn’t want to go anywhere when I woke up that morning, so I got up early to take pictures of the scenery outside the B&B, but then I thought about it, it had only been a few days. Let’s go, so today I ran more than 20 kilometers and went to the south to see the Eagle Square. The tickets for this square are divided into several levels. I bought the most expensive one, but later I felt that it was completely unnecessary after entering. Because the most shocking thing is the appearance of the sculpture, the inside will talk about the origin and history of the Eagle Square.

Looking from a distance, it is a really huge sculpture. It can really be selected into the giant silent group

What is sculptured in the Garuda Sacred Eagle Square is the Hindu Vishnu and his condor mount. The fourth tallest statue in the world, with a total height of 182 meters including the base, was built for many years. Last year, the G20 summit was held in Bali, and the welcome banquet for leaders of various countries that night was held here.

In addition to the main condor sculpture, there are separate Vishnu and condor sculptures in the square, which are also very huge. But because there are so many people who believe in Hinduism on the entire island of Bali, there are also many local tourists here, and it really feels like a theme park.

Because I walked too much that day and was really exhausted these past few days, I took pictures of the beach that night. For some photos of the sea, I went to Melasti beach. Because it is a newly developed beach, it is very clean. However, if you come here by motorcycle, you will be charged 10,000 Indonesian rupiah, which is not expensive. There are some hotels and restaurants nearby, and many people check in here. Take photos, but you have to take a taxi when you go out because motorcycles can't get in.

I have to say that the new beach is the new beach. The water is so clear that you can see the moss on the bottom of the water. Because the development of the beach is relatively new, I have almost never seen this beach recommended in any domestic guide book. But if you live in the south, you must go to this Bali Check out the beach at the southernmost tip of the island! !
day6 Bali Museum & Tanah Lot Tanah Lot

Because I got up late that day, I originally wanted to take a look around the B&B There was nowhere to go shopping, and unexpectedly I ended up at the Bali Museum.

Ticket fee is 50,000 Indonesian rupiah.

The museum itself was renovated from the royal palace, so the building is very beautiful, but I have to say that because there are more than 10,000 Hindu temples on the island, you can see it almost every day when you walk by. to these similar buildings.

There are many very interesting collections in the museum, and I also got a glimpse of the worship of primordial reproduction here. I won’t say more, you can see for yourself.

That afternoon we went to Tanah Lot Temple, a very famous place in the south that is a must-see when in Bali.
Tanah Lot is one of the most important seaside temples in Bali. It was built in 16th century.
The temple is located on a huge rock by the sea. Whenever the tide rises, the rock is covered with water. Surrounded by sea water, the entire temple is isolated from the land and stands alone in the sea water; it is only connected to the land at low tide.

The one in the distance standing on a separate reef is Tanah Lot. With the ebb and flow of the tide, the reef will be connected to Bali Island, so you can hike Walk up, but going to the temple alone requires additional money, and in Hinduism, emm women are not allowed to go in when they are menstruating, so I am very worried.

Of course, I think the most interesting thing about Tanah Lot Temple is not the temple built on the rocks on the shore, but because of the geological structure, you can observe the natural landscape of the waves hitting the rocks at close range. I took a lot of photos there that day and it was really impressive.

One day I made a broadcast saying that the wave with the biggest waves was at Tanah Lot Temple.

This photo was taken with my lost mobile phone and it was saved because it was uploaded to Douban.

Because we were too tired that day, my friend and I took a taxi directly back to where we were staying and ordered a meal of local fried rice and noodles. We still think that meal is very delicious.

I have to move the next day, so I took pictures to record the B&B where I stayed that day. I quite like it here, but because the local B&Bs are very local, there was a big cockroach in the bathroom one night. gallop.

day7 spent a resting day, moved to Ubud, and strolled around Ubud at night

One of the most famous landscapes in Ubud is the fields, but if you look down, you will find that the reality is very skinny.

Eat, Pray, Love (2010) 7.4

2010 / United States / Drama Romance / Ryan Moore Philippines/Julia Roberts Javier Bardem

On the first day we moved to Ubud (yes, the same Ubud where the heroine of "Eat, Pray, Love" found her true love), we chose a treehouse on airbnb. Initially, we both happily thought we could live in a treehouse, but... Unexpectedly, the landlord who contacted us on airbnb said that if we don't move here before 2 pm, no one will help us. I originally thought that it would be okay to move by myself, until I saw this small road in the field, my friend and I All collapsed.

Yes, imagine carrying a 20kg luggage across this road and then to the bookstore. All the iron that had not been lifted for more than a month was found that day. After moving my luggage, my waist hurt when I woke up the next morning.

And because the tree house is so primitive, you can hear the chirping of various birds around you at night, and when you open the window, there is a small cliff opposite. In short, I slept for the past two days. I was a little scared, but I have to say that this day I really returned to the original. I thought that I was lucky that I didn't stay here for too long and only stayed for two days.

But you will feel extra refreshed when you wake up in the morning.

Of course, if you want to experience this kind of originality, you might as well find Hars garden treehouse on Airbnb and book directly. You can also enjoy door-to-door massage services in the treehouse. It is very cheap. Rp 10,000 is enough.

In the evening, I went to a Western restaurant in Ubud for a casual meal. Except for the waiters, there were almost no locals here. . .

day8 Monkey Forest Park&Goa Gajah

Since I moved to Ubud, I came to this park to play, but If you have no interest in monkeys, you can come or not, because again, the local monkeys will snatch things. My panda pendant here was snatched by monkeys. .

Yes, that’s the monkey! ! ! There is also a temple in the forest park, but I couldn’t enter because it wasn’t open when I went.

In the afternoon, I went directly to Goa Gajah, an ancient Buddhist temple located about 6 kilometers east of Ubud and very close to the Forest Park. It has a spectacular entrance that leads to a deep cave with beautifully carved Buddha statues and ancient baths.

But maybe you can also see that I am very tired from today. . . . Even if you take a day's rest in the middle, you will still be a little tired, so many people arrange their travel within seven days. It is not without scientific basis.

day9 enjoyed it in Ubud One of the best brunch I had in Bali, two days later. .

This store is located near the tree house. My friends and I both said why we didn’t come here earlier to eat.
The name is MELALI, and their brunch is great, but I think the desserts are just average, and you know I've been complaining about food all the time, so I usually don’t serve food that I think is average, but this restaurant is indeed worth talking about.

Very tempting! ! ! We ordered a lot but ate them all in the end

After finishing this meal, we went on a date for two days, omitting 10,000 words here, and then our cell phone and cosmetic bag were taken away without anyone noticing. The second result I just ate and bought a mobile phone every day and didn’t go anywhere to play. In short, the lesson of blood and tears is that it is really important to take care of your belongings!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.186702 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list