Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Ritatkala and Attalas cafes in Batur Mountain, Bali, facing Batur Mountain

114 0
Post time 2024-9-30 23:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Bali on a whim over the weekend. This time I chose to spend two days in Ubud to experience the mountain scenery and three days in Uluwatu to experience the sunshine and beaches. On the second day in Ubud, I suddenly decided to ride a scooter to the Batur volcano in the north to check in. It is said that the last eruption was 23 years ago! Here are two cafes with amazing volcanic views. For those who don’t want to get up at one or two in the morning to watch the sunrise on the volcano, but want to check in at the beautiful scenery of the volcano, please mark them quickly.

1. Ritatkala Cafe
The two photos on the upper half of the cover are it! Picture 4567 is also it! Many handsome European and American men and beautiful women work from home here. I saw a blond boy editing the homepage of the website hh (no doubt a paradise for digital nomads!) The coffee is good and the cakes are also very good. Compared with 2, it is more modern and has more texture.

2. Attalas
The advantage is that the location is more friendly. It is about 1.5km away from 2 to 1. The design style is more layered, suitable for taking photos and checking in! But please note that you can’t order at 5pm. Friends who want to check in must plan their Trip in advance.

Travel method
I still recommend chartering a car, because it is really far for friends living in the southern region. Although riding a motorcycle is very exciting, it is still very dangerous and tests driving skills at night... and the volcanic area is very cold at night due to the high terrain, so friends are also better to bring long sleeves to keep warm.

Bali-Ritatkala and Attalas cafes in Batur Mountain, Bali, facing Batur Mountain

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.138949 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list