Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Numbered brothels in Sanur, Bali, each with 5-30 girls available for selection

189 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:26 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In the Sanur area of ​​Bali, a numbered brothel is popular. The sign of the brothel is in the form of "number plus X". Although the surroundings of the brothel are relatively dark and there are no shops next to the brothel, there is no security risk. Each brothel has 5-30 girls, and customers can choose girls in person. The price is 300,000-350,000 Rupiah. Most brothels open at 18:00 or 19:00, but the girls will not arrive until after 20:00. It is worth noting that sometimes there are men soliciting customers at the door of the brothel. Don't pay attention to him. If you follow him into the brothel, the price will double.

Bali-Numbered brothels in Sanur, Bali, each with 5-30 girls available for selection
Bali-Numbered brothels in Sanur, Bali, each with 5-30 girls available for selection

In the community brothels in Jakarta, the sex rooms are relatively clean and tidy. But here in Bali, the rooms are dirty and messy, the floor is full of sand and dust, and there is no hot water in the shower room. The bed battle is also very bland and tasteless, and basically there is no service.

Location of numbered brothels

The bustling street in Bali is the Kuta area, where there are clubs and KTVs. The brothel tribe is located in the Sanur area on the east side of the coast. The area around the brothel group is desolate and you need to take a taxi or motorcycle to get there. Although there are many brothels, the high-quality brothels are concentrated in one place. It is recommended to visit here. There is a convenience store Circle K (Circle K Danau Poso) here, which is easy to identify. Enter the small alley on the left side of Circle K, and there are 3-4 brothels. Compared with other places, there are more ladies here and they are beautiful, which is worth visiting. In addition, there is a hotel brothel Hotel Barokah. The hotel is very close to the above-mentioned brothel concentration area, and it takes 10 minutes to walk. This is a 3-star hotel with a brothel in the hotel. At night, the whole hotel is like a haunted house. After entering the hotel compound, you have to walk a secret passage to reach the brothel. The ladies will sit in the display window. There are more ladies and they are beautiful.

I took a taxi to the above-mentioned convenience store Circle K at 19:00. Entering the small alley, I soon found the brothel with the sign of "number plus X". We visited each one, and found that there were 5-10 girls in each one, and some of them were sitting outside. It seemed that we arrived too early, and there were not many girls. We found a small shop to have dinner, and then walked to the hotel brothel Hotel Barokah. We also encountered several brothels on the way, but there were not many girls. ​

When we arrived at Hotel Barokah, there were many girls, and some of them were above the passing line. Although we could have had sex here, I still missed the brothel next to Circle K, so I took a taxi back to Circle K. It was 21:00, and there were obviously more girls, and there were many good girls. There were also girls outside the house. The prices of each brothel were slightly different, but none of them exceeded 350,000 Rupiah.

In a brothel, I saw a girl with good looks, paid 350,000 Rupiah, and went to the love room with the girl. The love room was small and shabby, and of course there was no air conditioning, only a small fan. We took off our clothes and went to the shower room. After stripping naked, I found that the lady had a big belly. Although she was only 21 years old, she was not slim, which was a bit regrettable. I turned on the shower head, but there was only cold water. Even in Indonesia, where it is summer all year round, I couldn't take a cold shower. I had to simply wash my little brother and finished.

The floor was full of sand and dust. Although the distance from the shower to the bed was short, my feet were covered with sand. It was too dirty. Although I have long been accustomed to low-end nightclubs overseas, I still find it difficult to accept the environment here. Just as I was about to start the battle, the lady first stated: No kissing! I was so unlucky today. There was almost no foreplay. The lady put a condom on my little brother, and then blew the flute with a condom and had sex with a condom. After the woman on top and the normal position, we started. After putting on my clothes, the lady asked for a tip. I gave her 50,000 Rupiah and left the store. To be honest, this shot was no different from using a disposable sex toy "aircraft cup" to relieve my sexual desire. Cold shower, dirty room, no communication with the lady, no kissing...

I won't go there again. But for those who are curious and want to know what it's like to have sex for just over twenty dollars, it's worthwhile to check it out once.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:40 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184575 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list