Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Bali Finns Club🍸 is the most fun bar in Asia, with sexy bikini girls everywhere

219 0
Post time 2024-8-18 16:06 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A must-visit beach club nightlife guide in Canggu! A Trip to Bali is incomplete without going to Canggu. The 5-day and 4-night schedule is very tight. I went to the world's largest beach cubs and planned to experience a young and vibrant nightlife. It turned out to be really fun!!! I almost went crazy these days, hahaha, in a very high spirit.

About the check-in route:
First, go to ATLAS, which is known as the world's largest beach pool club. Second, go to Finns Club. This club does not charge admission and can be walked in directly. It is also one of the oldest local brands in Canggu. The third one can go to Potato Head, which is also very popular, but this location is not in Canggu, but in Seminyak, near Canggu. Transportation: Walk from the beach gate. The two are very close. You can walk a few hundred meters and they are together. The only thing I recommend is to take a bike and take a taxi back~

Budget consumption: Atas requires a ticket. If the hotel includes the ticket, you can use the key card to get a bracelet to enter. Food consumption: I experienced Mexican tacos and Singapore Sling cocktails.

Tips: You need to open a tebe and sit down to pay with cash. NS can only be paid by credit card. It is recommended that you bring a card and you don’t need to use cash. It is recommended that you don’t drink and drive a motorcycle when you go back at night. It is very dangerous. It is safer to call a taxi. There are more people at sunset in the evening. It is recommended that you plan your Bali itinerary reasonably.

Bali-Bali Finns Club🍸 is the most fun bar in Asia, with sexy bikini girls everywhere
Bali-Bali Finns Club🍸 is the most fun bar in Asia, with sexy bikini girls everywhere

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.204024 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list